Troubled Parents

Nobody's POV:
As Dabi surrounded Izuku in a blue fire circle everyone started to calm down. Izuku on the other hand was quite scared. Izuku starts to cry and scream. Dabi dropped the fire circle and Shigaraki went up in front of Izuku.
"Izuku you are in a lot of trouble!" Shigaraki had yelled. Izuku had never thought that one of the people he loved most would be yelling at him. He was so excited to go home but now he doesn't even know who his own family is. They all looked so angry at him. Izuku started to cry more until he felt arms around him. Shigaraki picked up Izuku.
"Quit crying you big Baby" Shigaraki said. To be honest it broke Shigaraki's heart to see Izuku crying so much over the words he said to him. Izuku barriers his head in Shigaraki's chest. Dabi walks over to Shigaraki and places a hand on Shigaraki's head and another hand on Izuku's head.

~Time Skip~
Shigaraki was sitting in a chair while holding Izuku so he didn't cause any damage. Everyone else was cleaning the daycare room. Izuku looked up at Shigaraki with sadden eyes.
"Izuku you know I'm disappointed with you right now right?"
Damn
Those words cut like knives. Izuku started to tear up a little bit but Shigaraki wiped them away. "Don't start crying on me now Zuzu" Shigaraki said. Izuku put his head in Shigaraki's Chest again. Dabi then comes over and tells Shigaraki to get up.
"And why would I get up for you?" Shigaraki asked. Dabi could be seen having blush on his face. Dabi smirked and pulled Shigaraki up from the seat. "What the-" Shigaraki said before seeing Dabi sit down in the chair. Dabi then pulled Shigaraki on his lap. Shigaraki blushed plain as day. "Dabi I swear to god I will disintegrate you"
"I'd like to see you try Baby~" Dabi whispered I'm Shigaraki's ear which made Shigaraki a little more tense and blushed more proficiently. Dabi then licked Shigaraki's Ear.
"Mhm~ You have no boundaries Dabi..." Shigaraki said. "Alright I'll stop for now" Dabi said laughing. Then Dabi looked down to see Izuku hitting the sides of Dabi's Jacket. Of course it didn't hurt. "Zuzu what are you doing?" Dabi asked.
"Maybe he wants you to help clean up this mess with us instead of making Boss sit on your lap!" Twice yelled.
"Shut Up Twice!" Dabi yelled back. Shigaraki started laughing. "Shiggy!" Izuku said hugging Shigaraki. Shigaraki was supposed to be mad at Izuku but he couldn't be mad at that face.
"You Guyssss" Toga whined.
"What is it Toga?" Dabi asked.
"Can we go we shouldn't be doing this it's boring and I want some blood" Toga said holding a Knife.
"Where the hell did you get a knife?" Shigaraki asked.
"The Kitchen!" Toga said Smiling. Shigaraki got up off Dabi's lap and started walking towards the exit with Izuku.
"Where are you going? We aren't finished" Mr. Compress asked.
"Toga's right we shouldn't be doing this now hurry up and come on before me and Izuku leave you guys." Shigaraki said still walking towards the exit. The rest of the League left without the other Daycare Takers knowing.
"Well we can't go back to that daycare anymore" Toga said laughing. The rest of the League laughed definitely going to remember this moment in their head forever.

~At the base~

Shigaraki and the rest of league get back to the base and they all sat on the couch. More like collapsed. They we're all so tired. ''Izuku please don't do something like this again I hate being tired'' Shigaraki said holding Izuku close to him. ''Shiggy!'' Izuku giggled. Shigaraki smiled down at Izuku but closed his eyes as soon as Toga took Izuku from his hands. Dabi smiled a little and took Shigaraki into his room. Toga then took Izuku into her room and sat him on her bed. ''So what do you want to do Zuzu?'' Toga asked him.

''Toga!'' Izuku giggled which made Toga so happy that he knew her name. Toga then started to tickle Izuku which made Izuku laugh a little.

''Izuku did you know what you did at the daycare was badass? I know I was told you to be bad but that was crazy!" Toga gushed.

Izuku titled his head and laughed. Toga smiled.

''You really are a Villain's child'' Toga said sighing. Toga picked up Izuku and took him into the kitchen. Toga thought for a moment. ''Maybe I can give Izuku some blood? Let's see if he likes it!'' Toga gushed and grabbed some blood she saved up. She poured the blood into a spoon.

''Izuku open your mouth Please'' Toga asked. Izuku did as he was told because he didn't want to get yelled at again. Toga poured the blood in his mouth and saw him swallow it waiting for a reaction. Izuku didn't make much of a reaction as Toga thought he would but he did stick his tongue out and closed his eyes. Toga laughed. ''At least you didn't spit it out!'' Toga smiled. Izuku laughed which made Toga smile.

''I don't think I've smiled this much in a day..'' Toga said out loud. Toga felt her face, ''Is there something wrong with me?'' Toga asked herself.
"No there is nothing wrong with you dipshit". Dabi said coming into the kitchen grabbing Izuku.
"Hey! Where are you taking Zuzu?! I was supposed to get him to try more blood!" Toga whined.
"If Shiggy found that out you would be dead right now." Dabi told her while walking towards the room.
"DON'T TELL HIM PLEASE!" Toga yelled and ran into her room.
Dabi laughed.
"Dada!" Izuku said smiling up and Dabi. Dabi blushed a little but smiled. Dabi walked into the room where Shigaraki was sleeping and laid beside him while putting Izuku in the middle of them. Dabi faced Shigaraki's sleeping face and then looked down at Izuku.
"Dada!" Izuku said hugging Dabi. Dabi smiled and petted Izuku's hair. Which made Izuku fall asleep. Dabi smiled and said,

"Yeah... I'm Dada.."