New Family

Shigaraki's P.O.V
We all tense up as we turn around to see All for One standing at the door with Twice. "H-Hello Master" I stuttered as Izuku looked up at me with those green eyes. Before anyone could say anything Twice come up to us and takes Izuku out of my hands. "Awww! He's adorable!" Twice yelled as he held Izuku up. "So you've decided to get a child Tomura?" All for One ask me looking down at the child Twice had in his hands. "W-Well.. In sense Yes Master" I tell him with my head down. "Fair Well, Train him well." All for One tells leaving the room. I was a little surprised he didn't make us give away the child. Twice puts the child on the floor and tried to take off his hoodie of All Might. "How old is he?" Twice asked. "Uhmm I don't know?"  Dabi answered.

"It doesn't matter! We'll know when he turns 4 and gets his quirk! But other than that Izuku's adorable!" Toga said looking at the child on the floor. "Gahhhh! Gahhh!" Izuku babbled while holding his hands up. ".....Do any of you speak Baby?" I asked them and they started laughing.

"I'm pretty sure he's trying to talk." Dabi told us. "Gahhhhhhh! Gahhhh!" Izuku whined louder closing his eyes and still holding his hands up. I pick up Izuku and his adorable green eyes opens. "We have to go to the store and get some stuff for Izuku." Toga chimes in and puts her arm around me. "Fine, we'll all go. Kurogiri open the gate." Kurogiri opens the gate and we walk into the store. We all had a hood on as we didn't think we looked that suspicious.

"......You have got to be kidding me..." I say in a whisper.

Me, Dabi, and Toga look into the direction of the kids isle and see non other then a bunch of students and that stupid underground teacher "Eraserhead. I didn't even know Eraserhead worked with these types of students. "What now Shiggy?" Toga asks. "I'm not going to let them take Izuku.." I say in a dark tone. I hold Izuku close to me as he's just looking around the store.

"Awww look at the baby!" I hear one of the students say, looking at Izuku. I can hear Dabi growling under his breath and Toga looking away, seems like they don't want anyone taking Izuku either.
"He is Adorable isn't he." The green hair girl says. One of the students walks up to us, "You have a cute baby Ma'am." She tells us. Toga breaks out laughing and falls on the floor and catches the Attention of all the students. "It's not funny!" I yell at her. The rest of the Students with Eraserhead walk up to us. "Fuck you!" I tell Toga who's still laughing.

"I'm sorry did I say something wrong..?" She asks. "Yes! I'm not a girl I'm a dude!" I yell at her with a red face. The student backs up a little and apologizes.

"Get the hell up before I kill you!" Dabi tells Toga. Eraserhead looks shocked at that statement. Izuku starts laughing and giggling. I look down at him and smiled. "That was unnecessary to say that your going to kill your friend, as future heros-" A red hair boy starts but I was already getting sick of them and I guess so was Dabi because he yells, "SHUT UP!"

"...."

"GOSH WHO KNEW STUDENTS WERE SO ANNOYING?!" Dabi Yells.

"WHO YOU CALLING ANNOYING?!" A kid Yells back. Izuku starts to stop laughing and starts to cry. Everyone starts to shut up and looks down at the adorable crying child. "You guys made Him Cry great!" Toga Said clearly annoyed by the students. Izuku puts his head on my shoulder while he's crying. I rub his back in circles and that seems to calm him down. "I- Uhm... we're sorry we made your baby cry..." One of the Students apologized once more. "Tsk" I say as I walk away leaving Dabi and Toga with the students.

Dabi's P.O.V
I look at Toga and nods. We both pull our hoods off. We could hear gasps from the Student as Eraserhead jumps in front of them to protect them. "Listen here you so called "Heros''. You better not get in our way of our plan and I'll say this once.. Never EVER TOUCH IZUKU!" I yell at them. "But we're Going to be hero's so we should-" The Blue hair boy starts but gets cut off by Toga who was clearly hurt.

"IF YOU WERE REALLY GOING TO BE HEROS YOU WOULD HAVE SAVED POOR IZUKU FROM ABANDOMENT'' Toga screamed with tears in her eyes. 

Everyone felt really bad, even Eraserhead had guilt in his eyes but still in fighting stance just in case. Me and Toga turn around and start walking towards Shigaraki, leaving the students and their teacher at a loss for words. We left with Izuku and some toys, Diapers, and clothes. As we got to the base Kurogiri wasn't their in fact he went out to get some food. We all went inside the base and Izuku started crying again. ''Shhhh Calm down Izuku'' I heard Shigaraki say as Izuku started to calm down but still had tears rolling down his face. ''Buhh Buhh...'' Izuku said as he touched Shigaraki's face. ''Ooooo is our leader turning soft for little Izuku~'' Toga smirked at Shigaraki.

''What?!  N-NO I'M NOT'' Shigaraki yelled at Toga.

I put my hand on his shoulder, ''You don't gotta Lie Shiggy, we all know you love him~'' I teased at him. Shigaraki blushed and looked at Izuku giggling and clapping his hands together. ''AWWWW'' Me and Toga said at the same time. Next thing you know Mr. Compress swoops by and Izuku is out of Shigaraki's hands. ''HEY!'' Toga yells and trys to get Izuku back.

Izuku laughed and starts to take Mr. Compress's mask off. He threw his mask on the floor and started clapping his hands together again. ''You can't get mad at that face..'' Mr. Compress spoke.

Nobody's P.O.V

Mr. Compress puts Izuku on the ground and the Villains start to talk to each other while Izuku seems to get bored. He starts to make his way into the kitchen by crawling and he sees a shiny pointy thing within he reach. He grabs the sharp object and starts to play around with it until..

''Sling'' 

Izuku slashed his face with the Sharp Pointy object such as a Knife. ''....'' Izuku doesn't seem to start crying just yet instead he puts the Knife down and starts to crawl back into the place where everyone was talking, it kind of seems like they forgot about Izuku in a matter of seconds. Izuku has tears falling down his face now because he didn't like being ignored but it only make the marks on his face burn as they bleed. Twice walks into the room and the first thing he notices is Izuku and his marked up face. He rushes over to Izuku and Picks him up and Izuku puts his face in Twice's shirt. ''HEY ASSHOLES!'' Twice yelled and caught everybody's attention. ''What now Twice?'' Dabi complained.

''IN CASE YOU FORGOT YOU HAVE A CHILD HERE AND ALSO HAVE YOU GUYS NOT WATCHED HIM BECAUSE HIS FACE IS MARKED UP LIKE HE GOT INTO A FIGHT!'' Twice Yelled at them. Everybody's eyes dart to baby Izuku and can clearly see his face is really marked up. Most of the members gasp but Toga goes up to Izuku and tries to grab him but Izuku starts to Whine. ''You think baby Izuku mad at us...?'' Toga asks looking at the rest of the members. ''While you guys figure that out I'm going to go clean Izuku's face.'' Twice says as he carries Izuku to the bathroom.