Better than Ever

Nobody's P.O.V

Ya'll let's pretend Izuku and Midoriya are completely different names and that Midoriya is never apart of Izuku's name

"WHAT?!" Shigaraki yelled. "You heard me right?" Toga asks playfully.  "Toga this isn't the time for games this are the heroes outside or not?" Dabi asked nervously. "Nope the heroes aren't outside I was just joking." Toga laughed. "Oh My Fucking God Toga you scared the Shit out of us."

Shigaraki said holding Izuku close. "Let's go I wanna get home I'm tired." Dabi said walking to the door. Everyone started to follow him and got back home. "What's wrong with you Toga?" Mr. Compress asked while walking into the base. "I thought getting a baby off the street would be exciting but Izuku doesn't even interact with us all he likes is Dabi, Shigaraki, and sleeping. It's like you guys are his parents or something." Toga Whined.

Dabi and Shigaraki blushed at the thought of them being married and Izuku being their child. "Oooo you guys are blushing~" Twice teased. "S-Shut up you guys!" Shigaraki yelled. Toga takes Izuku out of Shigaraki hands and pushed Shigaraki towards Dabi and Dabi's instincts catches him while both faces were so close to each other. "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!" Toga, Mr. Compress, and Twice chanted. "Fuck it." Dabi sighed. (Meme Reference)

Dabi pulled Shigaraki by the hips and kissed him. The crew cheered that their leader was happy and had someone to love. Maybe he wouldn't be so harsh on them anymore. Dabi let's go of the kiss to see Shigaraki's red face and laughed a little while Shigaraki burries his face in Dabi's chest. Shigaraki stopped blushing and then grabbed Izuku from Toga. ''Hey guys guess what.'' Toga smiled. ''What now Toga?'' Dabi asked.

Toga smiled and waved a folder in our face. ''What is that?'' Dabi asked curious. ''It's all the information on Izuku. I grabbed it from the doctors office when ya'll we're with Izuku.'' The League o Villains crowed around Toga. ''Open then!'' Twice told her. ''Gosh ya'll are eager'' Toga whined. Toga opened the folder and it had information on him.

Name: Midoriya Abiko

Gender: Male

Age: 2

Birthday: December 8th

Parents: Inko Abiko and ???

Blood type: Unknown

Quirk: Quirkless-

''Wait a damn minute! How do they know If he's quirkless if he isn't 4 years old yet?'' Shigaraki asked confused. The rest of the LOV was at lost.

Surgeries that has been operated: 5

''5 SURGERIES?!'' The LOV said at the same time. ''What the heck did he need 5 surgeries for?!'' Toga yelled.

''This kid has been through a lot of surgeries for being only 2!'' Mr. Compress stated.

''What I there's something wrong with Him?'' Shigaraki asked worried.

''Calm down Shiggy we haven't seen anything wrong with him yet so I'm sure he's fine.'' Dabi reassured him.

Toga sets the papers down.

Izuku was a little Confused on what was going on but looked up at Shigaraki and laughs.

''Ay is this kid laughing at me?'' Shigaraki asked embarrassed. The rest of the League laughed at the sight.

Izuku started to scratch at the bandages of the spots the doctor shot him at when he was getting a check-up. Sigaraki pulled Izuku's hand away from the bandage because his skin could turn red if he kept scratching, although that hasn't happen to his neck... Eh whatever.

''Shiggy!'' Izuku blurted out. Everyone was at awe except Dabi. ''Hey! Only I get to call him Shiggy!'' Dabi pouted. Izuku sticks his tongue out at Dabi. Dabi laughed a little. ''Oh you wanna go kid?'' He asked playfully. Izuku laughed. Shigaraki smiled as he wished he had this type of life growing up. ''Well I'm going to go give Izuku a bath.'' Shigaraki said while walking to the bathroom. The league nodded and went to go do whatever they we're doing.

Once Shigaraki and Izuku got into the bathroom Shigaraki started the water and put Izuku on the ground. Once he finished that he reached for Izuku's shirt but once that happened Izuku flinched. ''What's wrong Zuzu?'' Shigaraki asked. Izuku started to whimper like a puppy because for some reason he wouldn't let Shigaraki undress him for his bath. ''Come on Izuku we have to get you in the bath.'' Izuku moved back from Shigaraki trying to get him away for touching his shirt. Shigaraki grabs Izuku and puts him on his lap. Izuku tenses a bit because his back was on shigaraki. ''Izuku what's wrong with you?'' Shigaraki finally got Izuku's shirt off and was schocked by what he saw.

''I-Izuku..'' Shigraki stuttered. There we're scratch marks on Izuku's back and their we're over 20 of them. It looked awful to look at but Shigaraki couldn't look away. Shigaraki couldn't hold in his tears. ''N-No.. Not this child...'' Shigaraki overcame his sadness and it turned to anger. Izuku crying we're you couldn't hear him. Shigraki got up and open the damn bathroom door violently and that startled the others. ''Wow Shiggy that bath was quic- Wait what's wrong Shiggy?'' Toga asked. Everyone looked at their boss. Shigaraki balled up his fist and hit the wall very hard which made the house shake.

''Woah Shigaraki what's happened!'' Twice asked. ''I-Izuku's Back'' Shigaraki muttered out.

''What's wrong with Izuku's back?'' Dabi asked.

''IT'S FUCKED UP DAMN IT!'' Shigaraki yelled with tears in his eyes, which startled the League. Dabi was the first to approach Shigaraki and hugs him. Toga went into the bathroom and screamed and brought Izuku would while not looking at his back. Twice and Mr. Compress looked at his back and it was horrific to look at. At this point Dabi didn't even want to look at it. Izuku fell asleep in Toga's arms. Shigaraki was full on crying in Dabi's chest. Dabi tried to calm him down while stroking his hair. The whole League was shocked and worried because as long as they have known Shigaraki they have NEVER seen him cry nor show any other emotion besides annoyed and you can thank Toga for that one. Toga grabbed a shirt and gently put the shirt on Izuku which he woke up.

''S-Shiggy...'' Izuku said stuttering looking at Shigaraki crying. Shigaraki picks up Izuku from Toga's arms and clings to him like he's the last thing in the world. ''Whoever did this to you will pay Izuku.. Mark my words...'' Shigaraki said drying his tears and in a dark voice. The rest of the league smiled evilly as their leader stated that sentence.

Sorry it's not long like the other pervious ones School is stressing me the fuck out damn. Can I not get a break I cannot wait for Christmas break. But I'll cya guys later I'll make the other one longer. Also if you see this can ya'll give me some more ideas for this story?