Snapped

(Okay so quick question 🙋🏽‍♀️ So should I make a smut chapter for Shigaraki and Dabi 😕 Let me know 👀)

Nobody's POV
"It's not fucking fair." Izuku said hitting his pillow. "He just got here and he's already ruining my family. Next thing you know I'll be back on the streets because nobody will need me anymore.." Izuku said looking at the ceiling. He was about to go to sleep to ease the stress but he heard something or more like someone call him.

"Izuku!" The voice annoyed him, so much. Izuku sighed and walked outside his room and saw his least favorite person.
"Hey Izuku, or should I call you Zuzu?" Cast said sitting on the couch. "Don't call me that." Izuku said staring dead at him with glowing green eyes.
"You know Shigaraki told me all about your quirk." Cast said getting up and moved closer to Izuku. "Like how it works.. How you haven't reached past your usual limit.. and even how you can't control your own quirk." Cast said smiling. This just angered Izuku more.
"What type of Villain can't control their own quirk at 13..? I would like to know Izuku."
.
.
.
Izuku had punched Cast and it landed him back on the couch.

(Kind of like this but the black stuff is green and both eyes are glowing green) Izuku haven't have had a chance to train his quirk so his body was overheating it felt like a really bad fever

Izuku haven't have had a chance to train his quirk so his body was overheating it felt like a really bad fever. Shigaraki, Dabi, and Toga all come out their rooms to see a Angered Izuku and Cast with a bruise on the side of his face.
"What the HELL is going on here?!" Dabi yelled catching both of the boys attention.
"Woah Izuku that's a new form I've never seen you in.." Toga said.

Shigaraki walked over to Izuku and stared at him. Izuku felt a little intimidated so his flames went down but his eyes still glowed a dark Green. "What's wrong with you both?" Shigaraki asked.
"Nothing's wrong with me! Maybe you should ask your favorite over there!" Izuku said staring at Cast.
"What are you talking about Izuku?" Dabi said walking over to him and Shigaraki.
"We'll just go." Toga said grabbing Cast and bringing him into her room to patch him up.
"You think this is funny don't you?" Izuku said looking at both adults.

"Izuku we have no idea what your talking about." Shigaraki said confused.
"Of course you don't know You both are so oblivious to my feelings! You can't even see that your hurting me!" Izuku shouted with tears threatening to spill. Shigaraki and Dabi looked at him with Sympathy and Sadness.
"Izuku-" Dabi tried to start but got cut off.
"No! I may be only 13 but I have feelings too does that not mean anything to you?!" Izuku yelled as tears fell down his face.
"Of course your feelings matter to us.." Shigaraki told him.

"Then why don't you ever ask me how I feel! What if I didn't want Cast here?! Huh? I hate him, I hate him so much with every bone in my body!" Izuku yelled as some more flames started appearing. To say Dabi and Shigaraki were surprised was a understatement. Izuku finally broke and fell on the ground crying.
Dabi and Shigaraki bent down and sat on the carpet. "Izuku..." Shigaraki said softly.
"Am I not your Number 1 anymore? Why do you like Cast better than me?" Izuku said as he went up to Shigaraki and hugged him. Shigaraki looked at Dabi.
"Zuzu who ever said we liked Cast better than you?" Dabi asked. Izuku stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"You didn't make time for me anymore.. and you seemed happier with him than with me.. Heck you even planned a whole week for him.."Izuku told them as tears still fell down his face.
"Izuku we were just trying to show Cast a good impression of us. He's new so he's going to need to get to know us too." Shigaraki said rubbing Izuku's back. Dabi smiled a little and wiped the tears off of Izuku's face. "We never meant to make you feel left out Zuzu. Of course your still our Number 1, that won't change." Izuku's eyes went back to normal as he heard those words.

"I didn't want to be left back on the streets again, I thought you wouldn't need me anymore." Izuku told the duo. It felt like the tears wouldn't stop flowing. All you could hear right about now was Izuku crying.
"Shiggy just let him cry he'll stop." Dabi said going through Izuku's Hair.
(Please don't think that I'm shipping them⚠️ I just wanted some Family Fluff bro 😭)
Shigaraki nodded and still rubbed Izuku's back as he felt his tears on his shirt.
•After About 10 Minutes•

"I don't wanna be left...Please don't leave me ever again." Izuku mumbled his eyes halfway closed. "We won't Izuku." Dabi told him.
Izuku closed his eyes as he said "Thank You." Dabi grabbed Izuku out of Shigaraki's Arms and walked to his room and laid him down. Dabi walked out of Izuku's room and sat back down with Shigaraki in the Living room.
"Dabi are we bad parents?" Shigaraki said sighing. Dabi laid Shigaraki's head on his shoulder.
"I honestly don't know Shiggy.. My family never cared about me I don't think I know how to tell.."
"What was your family like Dabi?" Shigaraki asked a little curious.
Dabi Paused for a second. (I don't read the Manga and I kinda forgot so correct me if I'm wrong here)

"They're the reason I have all these scars.. we'll mainly my father. I wasn't a perfect child in his eyes, so I was forgotten and they moved onto a new child." Dabi told Shigaraki. Shiv stayed quiet he didn't know how to respond to that.
"But it's fine now because I have you, Izuku, and the Rest of the LOV, so I'm happy." Dabi said pulling Shigaraki closer. Shigaraki started to smile.
"Hey Dabi what time is it?" Shigaraki asked.
"Uhm.. It's 12:00 am" Dabi told him as he looked at his phone. Shigaraki sighed and stood up and started to walk to his room.

"Where are you going?" Dabi asked.
"I'm going to sleep... Unless you have anything else in mind?" Shigaraki said as he turned back. Dabi Smirked. "I could think of a few things"
"Then come join me don't just sit there" Shigaraki said as he walked into his room.