All Yours

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This chapter will just be Smut between Dabi and Shigaraki so read at your own risk 🙅🏽‍♀️ Also this is my first time writing something like this please don't judge me 😭

Nobody's POV
Dabi got up off the sofa and started to walk to Shigaraki's room. Shigaraki was laying on the bed. It was clear he was pretending to be sleep. Dabi walked over to Shigaraki's side of the bed and picked him up.
"What the hell are you doing?" Shigaraki asked. Dabi smirked "I knew you weren't sleep" Shigaraki rolled his eyes.
Dabi looked at Shigaraki and then started to kiss him. Shigaraki was shocked none the least but kissed back. The kiss got deeper every second. Dabi bit Shigaraki's lip asking for entrance but Shigaraki refused. Dabi was getting impatient and slid his hand up Shigaraki's shirt. Shigaraki gasped and that gave Dabi a chance as his tongue explored Shigaraki's mouth. Shigaraki put his hands on Dabi's chest pushing him away a little letting him know he needed to breath. Shigaraki pulled at Dabi's shirt and with that Dabi took his shirt off and in the process took Shigaraki's shirt off.
Dabi positioned Shigaraki on his lap and sat on the bed.
He started licking Shigaraki's Ear. It made Shigaraki whimper a little closing his eyes. Moving his hands down Shigaraki's chest Dabi started sucking on Shigaraki's neck.
"D-Dabi~"
Being the impatient bitch he is Dabi started taking off Shigaraki's pants and underwear and did the same for himself. He stopped sucking on Shigaraki's neck and started at his chest instead making Shigaraki bend his entire body.
"You're so beautiful Baby." Dabi told Shigaraki as he continued.
Dabi then took Shigaraki off his lap and laid him down on the bed and stretched apart his legs and intwined one of his hands with Shigaraki's.
"Let me know if you want me to stop Okay?" Dabi told him. All Shigaraki could do was nod. Dabi then put 1 finger inside and before Shigaraki could react Dabi started kissing him roughly as he started to moan. Dabi then added another finger but this time stopped kissing Shigaraki. It was music to his ears hearing Shigaraki's Moans and Whimpers. Shigaraki started moving his own hips. Dabi started to pound his fingers deeper inside Shigaraki's center.
It made Shigaraki go crazy as he kept moving his own hips moaning out Dabi's name multiple times. After Cumming Dabi whispered in Shigaraki's ear "Do you want to go another round baby?" Shigaraki was panting but still spoke sounding completely fucked.
"Y-Yes I want more Please.." Dabi smirked.
"Wow first time I ever heard you say please."
As Dabi spoke he slipped his fingers out and positioned himself in front of Shigaraki and started to push the tip in but before he could put the rest in tears already formed in Shigaraki's eyes.
"Take a Deep Breath" Dabi told him.
Shigaraki takes a deep breath and Dabi slowly begins thrusting into his insides
Driving Shigaraki crazy with lust, his scent thick with desperation in-turn driving Dabi crazy
"Faster, deeper daddy" Shigaraki some how managed to stutter out
Some how making Dabi even more horny "fuck me like you mean it daddy" Shigaraki Moaned out
The squishing from his tight hole grew even louder 
"You don't have to tell me twice baby" Dabi stated
He shifted and turned over to put Shigaraki in doggy style he loved to see Shigaraki hole tighten around his long thick dick and he love to see it cream for him even more.
Dabi proceeded to fuck him off the bed driving Shigaraki crazy , "please let me cum daddy, I can't take it any more" Shigaraki cried out, his voice getting raspy form all the moans and screams he was making,
Dabi's laugh menacing he says " when I fuck you till you can't breath, walk, or even stutter a word then I'll let u cum, my little slut".
•1 hour later•
Dabi and Shigaraki were laying in the bed.
"You good Shiggy?" Dabi asked.
"Go to hell."

Anyways I swear I hate the chapter but that's not the point I'll make it up to y'all what do y'all want from me 😭 Tell me and I'll try and do it just don't be crazy with it 😕