Chapter 19-training in Iwagakure

This is just more specifics on her training in Iwagakure (village hidden in the stone). I'll be making parts for the land of stone, the land of wind, and the land of lightning!
I wanted to post more chapters because I haven't been updating like I should've been.

In Iwagakure, there's a lot of stones and rocks. Actually, the entire place is made of stone/rock. My fists and gloves had gotten really ripped and messed up because I was continuously carrying, holding, punching, and smacking rocks and stones and boulders.
Me and Lady Sora had come up with a plan. When I finish my training in one village, I'll get a bead representing that hidden village, and when I'm finished with my training journey, ready to go home, I'll have a complete necklace.
Anyways, here are more details on my training.
We were leaving for 3 years, just like Naruto. We were going to spend a year in each hidden village before moving on to the next one. My training involved working on and learning earth style jutsu, smashing, breaking, holding, and carrying heavy boulders, climbing high cliffs with one hand/arm, doing multiple laps on my hands, and doing several push ups, sit up, and, as well as working on my taijutsu.
I got really bulky and muscular, and it took a while to get used to. Like, every time I looked in the mirror, I'd have to stare and my arms, legs, and abs to wrap my head around the fact that I was becoming more muscular than most of the guys I know.
When I started training, the weight of the boulders was so much different considering I had never smashed, kicked, or punched anything over 190 lbs.
I had also learned how to read vibrations in the ground using my chakra. Basically, Daisuke (who had helped me with my training a couple of times) would use earth style jutsu to shoot rocks out of the earth and I would sense those and dodge them (I was blind folded).

 Basically, Daisuke (who had helped me with my training a couple of times) would use earth style jutsu to shoot rocks out of the earth and I would sense those and dodge them (I was blind folded)

After a while, it became a lot easier, and eventually became second nature.I was dodging things coming from the ground everyday.
Next thing I knew, training in Iwagakure was over and it was almost time to leave. The bead I had gotten was a blackish-brownish rock carved into a circle with a hole through it.

 The bead I had gotten was a blackish-brownish rock carved into a circle with a hole through it

I had also gotten a simple, gray string to put it on.
Then, it was time for the land of lightning.

Sorry it was a bit short but I wanted to get another chapter out soon since I hadn't posted in a while.
I got so focused on my other stories that I completely forgot about this one.