Chapter 13-The final round

As the two females ran as fast as they could to he arena, a match had already ended. It was supposed to be her turn. 'Where is she?' Everyone thought. She was going up against Shino.
The proctor was about to disqualify her. Her and her sensei flickered up onto the edge. Everyone looked at you. You had you hands on your knees and you were breathing heavily. You smiled.
'Right on time.' You thought. The proctor nodded at you.
"You got lucky." He told you. You just smirked.
"The next match," he called "Shino Aburame vs Asuka Kobayashi." You jumped down, along with Shino. You looked him in the eyes through his glasses. He noticed something was different. You had this aura around you that scared everyone, even him.
"Begin!" The proctor called. You both jumped back.
Shino shot his bugs out. But, you ran behind him. His eyes widened underneath his glasses, the speed you had gotten over just a month was incredible. You went to punch him but he barely dodged. His bugs went after you again but you ran back to the spot you were in before.
Everyone watched is amazement as you moved around with ease. You ran up the arena wall after focusing chakra to your feet. You ran at full speed. Around and around until, you jumped down. You flipped and slammed your foot down. Shino had gotten kicked on the head. He fell to the ground. The ground blasted apart and fell to pieces.
Everyone stared in shock. You exhaled, then a grin grew on your face. Your fangs being visible to anyone who was in front of you. You walked over to Shino-who was laying on the floor on his back-and put your hand on his head. You stood up and reached your hand out. Before he could take it the proctor called,
"Asuka wins!" Everyone cheered as Shino took your hand.
"You improved a ton, you might be the best shinobi here." He told you. You gave a big, toothy grin. He stared at your fangs.
'She didn't have those before...' he thought.
Little did you know, that soon enough, you'll have to face your biggest fear.

            "I can't wait, little queen..."