Chapter 18-training

Why is it that I'm sad to leave? Is it because I don't want to miss anything important happening to my friends?
I was walking away from the village with lady Sora walking beside me. We were going to travel different lands to train me. The land of earth, the land of lightning, and lastly, the land of wind.
In the land of earth we're going to train my brute strength and earth style Jutsu, in the land of lightning we're going to train my lightning style jutsu as well as my reflexes, senses and things like that, and in the land of wind we are going to train my wind style jutsu.
"You alright kid?" Lady Sora asked me.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Just, scared to leave home." I confessed.
"You'll be alright. You'll see him again." She smiled. A look of confusion crossed my face.
"What are you talking about?" I asked her.
"That boy, the Nara one. I know about you two and what's going on." Lady Sora had devilish smirk on her face. My face heated up and my heart started racing. I stayed silent.
Maybe that was why I didn't want to leave home...

[Time Skip~]
After days of traveling, we made it to the land of earth. We had talked to the Tsuchikage and he had agreed to let us train in the village.
I had learned and practiced more powerful earth style jutsu, some of which used up a lot of chakra. To work on my brute strength, I lifted, punched, threw, smashed, and carried heavy holders. They all weighed like 300 pounds.
Unfortunately, my outfit had been ruined so we got me some new ones in Iwagakure.
I wore a red tanked romper with a brown vest and normal ninja shoes. I had bandages and tape all up and my wrists, just stopping before my elbows. I also had fishnet shorts underneath my romper that stopped mid-thigh.
My training was difficult, but I had gotten the hang of it. Lady Sora said that I was doing really good, but there were still a lot of things I needed to work on. I'm still impatient and I always try to do the strongest and flashiest things first, which is why I run out of chakra so quickly.
If I were to compare my strength to other people I know, I'd say that right now, I'm just above Neji's strongest, so I'd just barely win a fight with him.
Also, I worked on my taijutsu and it's gotten a lot better, I'm as good as Lee now.
In case you were wondering, there's a specific reason as to why I'm out training outside the leaf village. It's because the Jonin and hokage and important ninjas in the village think that Orochimaru will start going after me again. There's a lot he still wants from me and in order to make sure I don't give it to him, I need to be in tip top shape, I need to train with no distractions. No friends, no Tsunade, no Shikamaru.
And while it's true I do miss them, this is what I need.
If the snake pedophile goes after me, it'll put the village in even more danger than before. I don't want to take the risk of putting my friends and family in danger just to defeat a pedophile.
Not only that, I want to protect my village proudly, I want the people in the village to look up to me.
I want to bring peace to this world...