Chapter 20-training in the hidden cloud

The hidden cloud village is very different from the Iwagakure. While Iwagakure had dry air and tons of rocks and stone, the hidden cloud village was somewhat moist and cool, but not cold.
I met with the Raigake as well, he was pretty serious but respectful. He let us stay in the village for my training.
For my training I was working on my lightning style jutsu and my reflexes. I did simple sparring with Lady Sora and I also did some work with reading vibrations in the ground.
As for my lightning style jutsu, it was really difficult to adapt to the change in chakra, but I got a hang of it.
It was hard not to get distracted and hard not to think about the leaf village. I was wondering how everything was doing back home, since I was so far away.

When I finished my training in the hidden cloud, I got another head. This time, it was orange with a bit of white and some blue.

 This time, it was orange with a bit of white and some blue

I slipped the bead onto the necklace next to the other one. Now, I was fourteen, almost fifteen. I had gotten older so quickly, time flew by without me even realizing it. In the hidden cloud and hidden stone, days turned into weeks and weeks Into months, and next thing I knew, I had been away from the leaf village for two years.
It's scary, how fast things can change. I'm definitely getting stronger, that's for sure.
"Oh how things can change..."