Chapter 17-saving the children

Asuka ran through the land with Tora and Kai behind her. They were following the scent the children that had been kidnapped. She came across a cave. She jumped down. She stayed low to the ground and crawled. She heard voices talking.
"When do you think they'll wake up?" One asked.
"I don't know." The other replied. There were four people in there, but only two criminals. She listened in, but no one else spoke. She looked at Tora and Kai and nodded. She ran back to where she was before. She went back to the house to explain the plan. She told Kai, Mitsuki, Akira and Komori the plan. She would go back at sunset to get them back. She also apologized for the long time this was taking but it was what was best. They all said it was fine and that they understood.
When sunset came, Asuka set out with Tora and Kai to go back to the cave. She made sure to track their scents. She peeked inside. The two criminals we sitting down and eating. Tora and Kai snuck inside, once they were in Asuka jumped up on top of the cave. She pulled her fist back and let out a battle cry. She punched the ground and it all caved in. Tora and Kai threw Aiya and Yuki on their backs and ran. The criminals tried to run after them but Asuka jumped in front of them. She punched one and sent him flying back. The other one shook in fear. She punched him too and he flew back as well. They both slammed into the wall. Cracks ran up said wall and it broke to pieces. She walked over and grabbed the two ninja before tying them up. She dragged the outside and tosses them to the ground. She crouched next to the children. She cut the ropes and healed their cuts and scratches. The girls slowly opened their eyes. Their eyes welled up with tears. Asuka gave them a sweet smile.
"Don't worry, everything's okay now, your safe." She told them in a soothing voice. They cried for their moms and dads. She picked Yuki up and sat her on Tora, then she picked Aiya up and sat her on Kai. They immediately became interested in the animals. They pet them and played with their ears as they walked.
When they reached the meeting place, Asuka picked the girls up and set them on the ground. They ran to their parents with tears in their eyes. Both families had a loving group hug. Asuka smiled at the sight. Kai and Komori walked up to Asuka with Mitsuki and Akira following with their children holding their hands. They all gave sincere thanks to Asuka and the children gave her a hug.
Asuka said her goodbyes to the families as she headed back to her own home.

She walked through the big gates of the leaf village. She greeted Izumo and Kotestu then headed to the Hokage's office.
One she gave the mission report, she headed home. Her parents gave her a big hug and they all celebrated Asuka's first completed mission as a Chunin
"Man, I'm glad to be here"