Chapter 6-Starting our mission

3rd person pov
That morning team 11 got up early to make a plan. They decided that they would find the place the enemies are at, and explore the mansion, then they would go from there. Toya and Haru agreed, but Asuka didn't.
"We can't go in there without a proper plan!" She had argued. But, Tamaki didn't listen. They couldn't come up with anything else. And so, the mission started.
Time skip~
Team 11 jumped through the trees, Asuka staying in front. They did this because she had the best eyesight and could see any traps that may have been set. Asuka jumped from tree to tree but suddenly, she stopped.
"What is it?" Tamaki asked.
"We're getting closer."she said "we should make sure we're ready."
They all made sure they had every thing-paper bombs, kunai, shuriken, bandages, etc.
They can across a big mansion that was shining in the sun.

They walked up the stairs and up to the big door, making sure to stay on guard

They walked up the stairs and up to the big door, making sure to stay on guard. Asuka grabbed a Kunai from her pocket as she opened the door.
The place was fancy and shiny, unlike the village from before.They looked around, but everything looked normal.
"Is anyone even in here?" Haru asked.
"Yeah, there is." Asuka replied in a serious tone. "They're waiting..." They all looked at her as she looked around.
"Asuka really does act different during missions.." Toya whispered to Haru. Haru nodded in response. Asuka ignored the comment and started walking up the big stairs, and everyone followed.
The upstairs was just as fancy as the downstairs was.Asuka stopped in front a big door. She stared at it, then looked at the others and nodded. The others stood behind her as Asuka kicked the door open. Inside, was an empty room with 4 hidden moon ninja inside. The ninja ran at them-one at each person-with a kunai in their hands. They all fought back, deflecting their kunai with one of their own. Then, the enemies all jumped in different directions. The one fighting Asuka ran down the stairs into the living room. Tora and Kai were down there, guarding the door. Asuka ran at the ninja with her fist pulled back, she went to punch him, but missed. The ninja threw kunai and shuriken at her, but she knocked them to the side. They got into a Taijutsu fight and a couple minutes later, they were hand in hand-catching each others punches.

 They got into a Taijutsu fight and a couple minutes later, they were hand in hand-catching each others punches

(That's what it looks like)
But, Asuka won in physical strength. The ninja jumped back, and started doing hand signs.
"Fire style:flamethrower jutsu!" He yelled. A string of fire shot from his mouth. Asuka jumped to the side, then did hand signs of her own.
"Lightning style:lighting ball!" A ball of lightning appeared in the air and flew toward the ninja at the speed of light. It hit him in the chest and he flew back. He slammed against the wall. He got up, but before he could do anything, Asuka punched him in the face. Cracks spread through the wall as the ninja flew back again and lost consciousness. The wall fell apart and broke to pieces.
Asuka looked down at the ninja, he was out cold... She glared at him, then picked him up by the back of his collar and started tying him up.
As she finished, Haru, Toya and Tamaki all came down.
"What happened here?" Tamaki asked Asuka.
"I punched him, that's what." She replied coldly. Tamaki laughed. Asuka noticed they all looked beat up and bruised and they all were carrying an enemy.
"It looked like you all had a hard time defeating these losers." She said with a smirk.
"Not everyone is as powerful and badass as you are!" Haru yelled. Asuka rolled her eyes and laughed as Tora and Kai walked up to them. Tora walked up to Haru and Kai walked up to Toya. They licked the boys' scratches and wounds as the two looked up, confused.
"That's how they tell you they wish they could heal you wounds." Asuka explained. The boys smiled and pet the two felines. Even though some weren't as beat up as others, they were all tired, so they started heading out.
Time skip~
They walked onto the boat with their bags in their hands. A crowd of villagers waved with smiles on there faces, some thanking them for helping their village. The boys waved at the crowd while Asuka just sat down. The boat headed off as the others sat down with her.
"That was a successful mission." Toya stated. The others nodded and gave a small "mhmm" in reply. Asuka closed her eyes. And as she drifted off to sleep, a smile grew on her face.
                "You should be proud"