Chapter 21-training in the hidden sand

This will be a really short chapter but from here on out the chapters will be longer.
After I finished training in the hidden cloud, It was time to head to the hidden sand. The plan was to train my wind style jutsu. We were going to ask Temari for help, which she said yes to.
The training was long and hard and Temari was really tough, but we got along pretty well.
Temari taught me that I can use my sword for wind style just like she uses her fan. I learned several jutsu and even taught myself how to read vibrations in the air. Eventually, I got my own giant fan like Temari has.
My fan is black with gold and red tree/flower designs on it. I also got a hook to attach it to my back so I don't have to carry it.

The difference in my wind style between before and after I got it is drastic

The difference in my wind style between before and after I got it is drastic. I'm so much more powerful with it.
The bead that I got from Lady Sora was black with speckles of white and blue.

I put that one on the necklace as well, finally it was complete. Now, I'm 15 years old and can't wait to get back to the village.
But for now, here's a list of some of the jutsu I learned: (not all though)
Earth style: mud river
Earth style: Boulder throw
Earth style: quicksand pool
Earth style: stone shield
Earth style: giant chasm
Earth style: rock wall
Earth style: rock fist
Lightning style:thunder storm
Lightning style:electric palms
Lightning style:lightning wave
Lightning style:lightning tornado
Lightning style:shocking needles
Lightning style:thunder god
Lightning style:static strings
Wind style:giant cutting blades (best used with a fan or sword)
Wind style:pressuring winds
Winds style:giant tornado
Wind style:dusty wind
Wind style:stabbing wind bullets
Wind style:wind wall shield