Chapter 9-let's do this

Toya's pov
Team 11 walked into the building with their game faces on. This was the beginning of the chunin exams.
They walked into the room with all the participants inside. They walked up to the other rookie 9. Sakura ran up and hugged Asuka.
"I haven't talked you in forever!" She said. Asuka laughed.
"Hey, get of of Asuka Billboard brow! I want to hug her too!" Ino yelled. A tick mark appeared of Sakura's forehead, but she didn't say anything. Sakura stepped out of the way after letting go of Asuka. Ino gave her a quick hug.
"I still need to talk to you about whatever is going on with you and Shikamaru." Ino whispered to Asuka with a smirk. Asuka's face went bright red, but she silently nodded.
Yet again, Shikamaru and Asuka made eye contact, but it didn't break. The other genin looked at them in confusion.
"What's with the goggly eyes?" Naruto asked.
"SHUT UP NARUTO!" Asuka yelled at her best friend with her face bright red.
(A/n:i forgot to mention that Naruto and Asuka are best friends. I decided to make that happen.)
Both of their faces were red and both of them were embarrassed.
Time skip~
They sat down in their seats and when Ibiki-the proctor-said so, they flipped their tests over and began the first round of the Chunin exams. Asuka and the rest of team 11 sped through the test like it was nothing. And, in 30 minutes, they were done. They flipped their tests over and all started relaxing.
They were aware of the fact they were supposed to cheat, but they just didn't need to.
"Put you pencils down, it's time for the 10th and final question." Ibiki said. He went on to say that you could quit if you wanted to and anyone who wanted to could raise their hand.
Slowly, Naruto's hand rose. Fear struck Asuka. She was going to yell at him, but he slammed his hand on the table and said,
"I never go back on my word. That's my nindo, my ninja way!"
He made this big speech that struck confidence into everyone else's hearts.
No one else raised their hand. Asuka let out a sigh of relief.
"Now the tenth question is...nonexistent. You all pass." Ibiki said. Almost every one let out a "WHAT?!" Then, the window broke open and their stood a woman with purple hair.
"You're early, Anko." Ibiki said sounding annoyed.
Asuka started zoning out while staring at Shikamaru, who was in front of her. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Anko spoke to the participants.
"Follow me for the next round of the Chunin exams!" She said. Everyone got up and walked out the door. But Asuka stood their, staring at the window. She smirked.
"I'm taking a shortcut!" She announced. Every one looked at her in confusion.
Their eyes widened when she started sprinting and jumped out the window. Her friends laughed and Anko said,
"I like her..." Everyone looked out the widow and saw her land perfectly on the ground-and on two feet. She sat on the ground and pulled out a book as the others walked down the steps.
First round,complete!

My queen-A Shikamaru x oc story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें