Chapter 3-a new mission

Asuka's pov
We've been in team 11 for about two weeks now and we all have been getting along pretty well. We had basic easy d rank missions and we completed them like it was nothing. One thing though, is we're all getting inpatient. None of us want to go on basic missions. We want to go on C rank and B rank-things like that.
And here i am, sitting in a tree outside the Hokage's office. I've been here for about 10 minutes or so.
I can smell Haru and Toya. I know exactly what they're going to try to do.
They jumped behind me and Haru tried to grab my shoulder. But, before he could I grabbed his hand. He whined and shouted
"Why can't i ever scare you?!"
"Because of my high senses," i replied "i could smell and hear you from the other side of the village."
"No fair!" He whined. I rolled my eyes, then i closed them.
We all sat in the tree for about 5 more minutes before sensei appeared blown the tree.
"You three ready?" He asked. We all jumped down and looked at him.
"More D ranks?" Toya asked.
"Maybe, maybe not..." Tamaki-sensei replied.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.
"You'll figure it out soon, let's go." He plainly said.
We walked into the building and we reached the Hokage's office. Sensei knocked on the door.
"Enter." The Hokage's gruff voice answered. We walked in and stood in a line. The Hokage and Tamaki sensei started talking, but we weren't paying attention. We were bored, and really didn't want to have to do D rank missions anymore. But, we were snapped out it when the Hokage said "I'm assigning you a B rank mission."

"Really?!" Me, Haru and Toya exclaimed in unison. The Hokage nodded.
"Even though you three are only Genin, you have exceptional skills. B ranks are usually for chunin and jonin, but i decided to make an exception for your team." He explained. We all started smiling like idiots at the though of this.
"You three will travel to the land of Land of the moon to get rid of some rouge shinobi who keep attacking people in a small village at the very edge. You all will leave in half an hour." He explained again. We all nodded and walked out the building. We ran home to pack, leaving sensei behind.
I ran home and opened the gate, found our house and swung the door open. I ran to my room and quickly packed my things.
"What's got you in a rush?" My dad asked.
"We have a B rank!" I yelled while running out the door. I raced to the village gates and saw Toya waiting.
Eventually, Haru and sensei showed up and we headed off.
Off we go...