Chapter 11-The prelims

Guy's pov
Everyone walked up to the stands as the first match began. I started staring at that girl, Asuka. She was...shaking...?
I don't know why but no matter what, she looked like she was in pain. Something happened in that forest and I don't know what, but i have a feeling it had to do with the 11 tailed beast inside of her.
Time skip~
The board flickered and then the two names popped up,
Haru Nanami vs Asuka Kobayashi
Everyone stared at the two. They walked down and the proctor called,
"The fifth match between Haru and Asuka, begin!"
They stood there and stared at each other. No one blinked because they were afraid they would miss something.
"Your scared." Asuka stated. "Your breathing is heavy and you're sweating. You're scared of me..." She finished. She sounded kinda sad.
She ran head first at him with a Kunai in her hand. He blocked it with his own. They got into a taijutsu fight.
No one was landing any blows.
They caught each other's fist. They were head to head.

They glared at each other

Haru's eyes widened as Asuka once blue eyes turned yellow. He jumped back and stared in fear.
"Asuka..." he muttered. She ran at him head first. They both sent a kick. Their legs collided as they hopped back again.

They ran back at each other and Haru punched Asuka in the stomach

They ran back at each other and Haru punched Asuka in the stomach. She coughed up saliva, pain going through her body in waves. She kicked Haru in the face, causing him to fly back. He flipped in the air and kicked of the wall. He flew head first at Asuka, ready to punch her. She jumped back and slid on her feet. She let a whine of pain as she did so, causing everyone to gasp. I stared at Neji, he knew something was up with her as well.
"Byakugan." He called out. They veins around his eyes grew clearer to see as he looked at Asuka. His eyes widened as he gasped. Everyone looked at him in confusion.
"What is it?" Sakura asked.
"Her chakra.." he said, trailing off. "It's running around her body at an incredible pace. It's moving so fast she's in immense pain. The fact she even standing is...incredible." He explained. Everyone stared at the girl.
She was shaking, but not giving up. She wasn't going to go down without a fight.
Everyone's attention was guided back to the fight as the two teammates punched each other in the face. They flew back but, Haru flew farther. He slammed into the wall. Cracks spread through the wall he crashed into. We stared as the suspense started killing is. Slowly, Asuka got up. Her knees almost gave out. She had started shaking even more. The proctor stared at her. He examined her, then nodded.
"The winner of the 5th match. Asuka Kobayashi." Everyone stared in shock as her knees gave out. She fell to the floor. Tamaki and the other kid hopped down. Tamaki grabbed Haru as the other one carefully picked Asuka up bridal style. We all got a glimpse of Asuka. She was pale and still shaking. She was dirty and bruised. The medical team ran up with stretchers. They carefully set the two down as the medical team headed back. But, they ran with Asuka.
Something was wrong. But, the question is, what is it...?
Time skip~
3rd person pov
Asuka opened her eyes. The bright lights of the hospital room caused her to wince.
"Ow.." she groaned.
"You'll feel like that for a while." A voice said. Asuka's head shot over.
Tenten was sitting there with a smile on her face.
"Feeling better?" Tenten asked.
"What happened?" Asuka asked, ignoring her question. " Did i lose?"
"No." Tenten replied. "What do you remember?"
"I remember being head to head with Haru, then everything went black." Asuka explained.
Tenten stared in shock.
"Well, I don't know why. You were most definitely awake."
Asuka shrugged, but winced from the pain.
"You should lay down." Tenten advised. "The final round of the exams are in a month. You'll be fighting Shino. She said. Asuka nodded and laid down. Tenten got up.
"I'll be going now, see you later." Tenten walked out.
              "Just what happened?"