Chapter 8: A Zombie and a Funeral Master?

As Keqing and Grimm were heading towards the Favonius Headquarters...

"Hey Grimm, I am sorry if this is the wrong time to ask this, but the boy you were referring to was yourself, right? You were captured to be a weapon to be used to kill?" Keqing asked calmly as Grimm nodded.

Keqing saw grief in Grimm's eyes. She frowned as she took Grimm's hand and held it tightly.

"Don't worry, and it will never change my feelings for you..." Keqing said as she blushed red. Grimm's eyes that were filled with grief were now wide open as he was surprised by what she said to him.

"Thanks, Keqing." She smiled as she then asked another question.

"I know this is bad to ask but, who captured you and made you a weapon? Then explain to me what happened to you next time." Keqing said as Grimm nodded with a smile.

"Not at all, it's fine." Grimm took a breath as he guided her to a small bench. There was no one there, so he just needed to keep quiet.

"The Fatui captured me. They did multiple experiments on me. I destroyed all their research so the experiment will not be done again. I will explain my powers to the people who will be with us in the Favonius Headquarters." Grimm said as he decided that it would be wise to reveal his powers.

He was not comfortable revealing his powers because that would mean he would always be sent to work. He will also get negative and positive comments from the crowd, but he doesn't want to be in the spotlight.

"Then we should go..." Keqing stopped on her words as she looked at Grimm in surprise.

"How do you know there would be more people in the Headquarters?" Keqing asked as Grimm hummed.

"Remember what I said before? About how I met a person named Trent Forest?" Keqing nodded as she realized what he was saying.

"Another collaboration, but without Inazuma's help?" Grimm nodded as they stood up and headed towards the headquarters.

"And you know..." Grimm muttered as Keqing looked at him curiously.

"I met Qiqi and another person before I came to be a real citizen of Liyue."

Flashback (3rd POV)

Grimm was walking around Liyue. He only got his license for 1 week.

'I really need to use elements other than Pyro. If I don't, people may notice the power flux, even those who don't have a vision...' Grimm thought as he went into a corner and changed into his Pyro form.

(Tsk, I avoid writing these dialogues because it makes him look like a cliche protagonist with OP powers but doesn't want to show it.)

He then went towards the Adventurer's Guild but was stopped by someone.

"Grimm!" Grimm turned around and saw an employee of the Liyue Pharmacy panting as he stopped in front of him.

"Please help us find our precious Qiqi!" The employee said as he bowed in front of Grimm.

Grimm knew who this Qiqi was as he, and so did all the people of Liyue.

Qiqi was the mascot of the pharmacy, and she was also a zombie...

But that wasn't the only thing that made Grimm surprised.

Qiqi had powers of an Adeptus sealed inside her, and that energy was the same when he turns into his Cryo mode.

'The difference is that mine is purer.' Grimm thought as he now focused his thoughts on the owner of the pharmacy.

"I am guessing you sent her on an errand?" The owner nodded sadly as Grimm sighed.