Chapter 11: The Abyss Herald and Plans?

"Lisa, please remember to calm down..." Jean looked at Lisa in slight fear.

Lisa was cackling like a madwoman as lightning struck the hilichurls. 

"Why this is the best way to relieve stress Jean, let it all out!" Lisa said as she laughed more when a Pyro Abyss mage appeared as she struck its shield with lightning, destroying it easily.

"And this is why you never go on her bad side." Kaeya laughed heartily as Fischl and Oz gulped at the scene.

"We'll scout out Wolvendom to see if there is any suspicious activity."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Master Albedo!" Sucrose yelled as he dodged multiple arrows from the hilichurls. Albedo nodded and dashed off as Sucrose threw something.

"Forbidden Creation - Isomer 75 / Type II!" All the hilichurls were grouped up as Albedo used his Elemental burst to make his team's damage stronger.

"Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide!" Followed up by Mona and Klee's Elemental Burst.

"Stellaris Phantasm!"

"Sparks 'n' Splash!"

It was overkill, but they did it.

Next came the Abyss Mages, which were mostly Cryo.

"Klee, please be carefu-" Albedo was about the finish his sentence as Klee created a clover that fired a beam that exploded when in contact.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, you guys go." Amber, Razor, and Bennett nodded as they went to fight the abyss order.

"Hmph, seems like they really are planning something." A voice said.

It was Dainslief.

"Dain, what's really going on?! Not only did we find out what the Abyss Order is doing in Liyue, but they also planned on attacking Mondstadt?!" Paimon said as Lumine told her to quiet down or they would be heard.

"..." Dainslief sighed and his eyes burned a shade of blue.

"This attack from the Abyss Order is just a distraction. They are aiming for the Spirit of Boreas." Dainslief said as Lumine and Paimon gasped.

"You mean Andrius? Oh no! We have to act fast!" Dainslief nodded and then spoke a few words.

"You go, if I was seen here, I would be added to the watchlist of the Knights Of Favonius..." Dainlief continued.

"If you ever meet Grimm here, trust him, he'll be a crucial part of helping you find your brother." Lumine's eyes widened before she nodded.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Haha!" Trent laughed as he trapped the hilichurls in vines while Noelle 'swept' them all.

"As a dutiful maid should!" Noelle's sword glowed as she continued to 'sweep' the competition.

"Keqing, something is going to happen and I don't like it..." Grimm said as Keqing looked at him with a worried face.

"What's going to happen, Grimm?" Grimm shook his head as he made his scythe disappear.

"...I need to go. Do you trust me?" Keqing immediately nodded as she readied her weapon.

"I do, but please tell me everything that you know after we are done with this!" Keqing said blocking a Pyro Ball from a Pyro Abyss Mage.