Chapter 5: A Small Meeting

"Help, somebody, help us!" A woman was heard in the distance.

Grimm quickly stored all the writings while Keqing stored her book. Both people dashed towards where the sound came from. Snow followed them.

They followed where the sound came from and saw an entrance to a cave. It was a dark cave but when they entered, they suddenly felt hot.

"It's a Pyro Regisvine's cave," Grimm said. Keqing nodded as she knew what he was implying.

A group of adventurers was trying to get the Pyro Regisvine's core.

"We need to go before anything bad happens," Keqing said. Grimm gave no response as he summoned his scythe and sprinted to where he knew the Pyro Regisvine was. Keqing looked at Snow who gave a meow and walked out of the cave.

Keqing knew she was going to be safe outside, seeing that Snow has her own stealth skills.

Keqing followed Grimm hastily as she equipped her sword.

With the adventurers...

"This thing keeps deflecting our attacks with its vines, Ryuk." A bulky man said while readying his sword and shield.

"Vikt, we need to save her, now! " Ryuk said to Vikt while gritting his teeth. A voice of a woman was heard.

"Do you want to kill yourself?! If you go in blindly, it will only make our problem bigger." A woman said while holding a staff. Her name was Kleo

A young girl named Freia was captured by one of its vines as she shouted at them.

"Just leave!" She said. The young man shook his head and readied his daggers and dashed towards the Pyro Regisvine. It became alert and parried Ryuk's slash and charged up a condensed ball of Pyro energy. He was still recovering so he won't be able to dodge it.

"Ryuk!" The 3 shouted in terror. As the Pyro attack was about to reach Ryuk, a figure of a young boy appeared in front of him and slashed at the ball.

Ryuk widened his eyes in shock as he looked at who was standing in front of him.

It was a boy with red hair and eyes holding a scythe.

"Grimm!" A voice of a young girl was heard. They all looked to the side and couldn't believe their eyes.

It was Keqing, the Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing.

"Hey, you." Grimm said to Vikt.

Vikt straightened up while Grimm observed the situation. Grimm looked at Freia who was trapped by some vines. He then looked at Vikt again.

"Do you have anyone with a Hydro element?" Grimm asked. Vikt then replied.

"The one who was captured has a Hydro element." Grimm nodded as he spun his scythe. He then did a side glance at Keqing.

"Can you look after them?" Keqing nodded as she readied her skill Stellar Restoration.

The adventurers looked at Grimm who was standing there and seemingly disappeared in a blink of an eye. They all tried to find him and saw that he has already cut the vines that trapped Freia. Grimm carried her to Kleo who immediately cast a healing spell on her.

Grimm took out a small vial and asked her to drink it. Freia accepted it and the burns on her body were slowly dissipating. Grimm felt that the Pyro Regivine was about to attack. Grimm observed the Pyro Regisvine and noticed the core that was on top of it.

"Keqing, aim for the core," Grimm said. Keqing nodded as she dashed towards the Pyro Regisvine. She threw a bolt of Electro and a mark appeared above the plant. As she was about to be hit, she teleported in front of the core of the Pyro Regisvine.