Chapter 10: Meeting the Traveller

A/N: I will be releasing 2 new stories in March.

The 1st story to be released is Elaina X OC (Majo no Tabitabi)

The 2nd story to be released is...

You can choose who to prioritize.

Ganyu X OC or Hu Tao X OC.
________________________________________________________________________________

Grimm groaned as he woke up from his small nap. He felt something heavy on top of him. He could only sigh as he knew what this 'heavy' thing is.

"Keqing, wake up..." Keqing hummed and snuggled closer to him.

They were both lying in bed, hugging each other close.

"Keqing..." He shook her lightly, which made her yawn and stretch. 

Keqing opened her eyes and looked at Grimm with a gentle smile. Grimm could only return the smile. 

"Go back to sleep. Jean is still explaining to the adventurers about you. I also guess that Albedo is explaining things to Mona..." Grimm nodded. He remembered having a conversation with Albedo about who this Mona is.

'Her powers are terrifying on the wrong hands.' He had no counter for her powers unless he uses elemental reactions.

"Jean also sent scouts to monitor the area so that we would easily be able to find out what the Abyss Order is planning," Keqing said as she hugged Grimm, who hugged back.

"Meow~" The 2 heard a sound of a cat.

"Hey, Snow." Snow meowed and slept in the corner of the room.

"I wonder where she was in all of this," Keqing said as Grimm shrugged and chuckled.

"Goodnight?" Grimm said as he noticed that it was actually nighttime. Keqing smiled at him and nodded. She kissed his cheek and giggled.

"Goodnight."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Finally, we finished that commission..." A girl said while she sat at a table near the Adventurer's guild.

This was Amber.

"I. Am. Hungry..." A boy with long white hair said as he patted his stomach.

This boy was Razor.