Chapter 7: The Festival and The Reveal

As D'valin flew through the air, Keqing and Grimm were sitting on his back, relaxing. Keqing had a small smile on her face as her head laid on Grimm's shoulder.

Grimm was in his thoughts as D'valin suddenly appeared in his mindscape.

'What has got your head in the clouds?' D'valin said as his voice boomed in his mind. Grimm looked at the dragon blankly as he had an I am used expression plastered on his face.

'Hey, I have a sense of humor!' The dragon argued as he let out a huff of annoyance as Grimm let out a little chuckle.

'Yeah...' Grimm laughed as it was the dragon's turn to look at him blankly.

'I heard that Barbatos was back.' Grimm responded as D'valin nodded.

'That old bastard, he would definitely get kicked out off any tavern with his child-like body.' Grimm and D'valin stopped talking at that point.

'Oh yeah, he looks like the boy who saved Mondstadt from the tyrant centuries ago...' D'valin went completely silent as he coughed some mini air bullets. Grimm dodged it in his mindscape as he changed the subject.

'What is he doing now?' Grimm asked as the dragon contemplated the answer.

'He is helping a traveler or otherworlder to get her brother back. He and I have to thank the kid for saving me...' The dragon sighed as Grimm smiled, and his mindscape started to fade.

'Let us talk again next time; I enjoy your company.' D'valin said with a smile. Grimm nodded and closed his eyes, and suddenly, a breeze hit his face. He was out of his mindscape and looked to his right and saw that Keqing started to wake up.

"You know, you should sleep in the inn, not on a dragon's back." Grimm smiled as he saw Keqing looking at him with a pout. She narrowed her eyes at him and spoke.

"You, Sir Grimm, have many secrets, and I plan to find out about it," Keqing said in a-matter-of-fact tone. Grimm shook his head and looked down on the ground where the people were still celebrating.

"We should go now if you want to experience the fun at a festival." Keqing looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I already experienced festivals in Liyue." Grimm chuckled at Keqing's implication.

"That was when you were a kid. Have you ever experienced one when you became apart of the Liyue Qixing?" Keqing stopped and looked at Grimm for a second, then looked down.

"Well, I have organized a festival in Liyue but never became a part of it. I had to fix up problems made by Treasure Hoarders..." Keqing groaned in annoyance.

'Stupid Treasure Hoarders, why do they fight when they don't have the proper weapons to do so?!' She thought as a flashback of her almost getting hit by dirt went through her mind.

"Well, how about we experience festivals together?" Grimm said a Keqing looked at him, shocked.

"You also haven't experienced festivals?" Keqing asked as Grimm nodded. He patted D'valin back as he snickered. He then flew down to free space in the plains and waited for Keqing and Grimm to go down. As soon as they left, D'valin flew off to his 'lair.'

'Huh, I like the name,' D'valin thought as he remembered people calling his place Stormterror's Lair. He hovered over his 'lair' and looked back to where Grimm and Keqing was.

"Heh, you have my blessing, Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing," D'valin said with a chuckle/ As he was about to land, he saw an Unusual Hillichurl. He looked at it blankly before shooting an air bullet at it, making it turn to dust. He looked again and saw a pile of cabbages in its place.