Future Info about new OC Fanfic (Ayaka or Hu Tao? PLEASE READ)

Asmodeus Scalis 

(Appearance still unsure)

Age: 17

He was the 11th Harbinger of the Fatui, until he was replaced by Childe/Tartaglia because he failed a mission given to him by 'Her'. He was exiled from Snezhnaya. Yes, it is still his beloved home, but he moved on from that event. He decided to stay in a place called Mondstadt, 'City of Freedom'. 

"The curse that haunts me, has done more good than bad." 

 Vision: Electro

Constellation: Serpens Cauda (Serpent's Tail) 

 Weapons: 

Sealed Grimiore (Hidden Delusion) 

Serpent's Tale (Catalyst)

Serpent's Fang (Sword) 

Talents: 

Serpent's Curse: Slowly hurts the opponent gradually with Electro energy. (Imagine the Pyro and Dendro burn but less damage.) 

(Sword)

 Whenever he slashes an opponent, a mark appears on their body weakening their Electro Res by 10% and also inflicting Serpent's Curse. Can be stacked 3 times equivalent to 30% Electro Res reduction. 

(Catalyst) 

The catalyst's attacks won't apply Serpent's Curse. All damage is now Electro. 

(Sealed Grimiore) 

"The truth is all I seek...

I shall call upon thy name, 

The truthseeker, for I am but a serpent that slithers through mortal grounds, I shall lay upon the whole world...

Orenmir!"

Description: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

Elemental Skill:

Lightning Smite

(Sword) 

Enemies with the Serpent's Curse will get dealt Electro DMG based on how many stacks.  

Ex. 

1 stack- 2000
2 stack- 3000
3 stack- 4000 

It will remove the marks from the opponent. 

(Catalyst) 

Enemies with the Serpent's Curse will get dealt Electro DMG based on how many stacks, includes healing. 

Ex. 

1 stack- 1000 and 10% healing
2 stack- 2000 and 20% healing
3 stack- 3000 and 30% healing

Elemental Burst 

Serpent's Curse: Released 

(Sword) 

Summons a large snake beside him made of Electro energy. Slowly reduces his HP. The snakes hit all enemies in its radius instantly applying 3 stacks of Serpent's Curse. Reduces their Electro Res by 10%. Meaning, the enemy has a 40% Electro res reduction. 

(Catalyst)Instantly heals 40% HP, summoning 2 medium-sized snakes to attack with him. Each snake bite will use the stacks on the enemy, they deal this dmg for the stack

Ex. When you use E, it was 1000, right? The snakes deal 750. 

(Best description I can make, sorry)

This description WON'T apply in my fanfic, it is just to vaguely explain to you how his skill works. Numbers are the best way to interpret it so, sorry.

Btw, should this boy be Ayaka or Hu Tao's love interest?

If you have questions, please comment and I will reply to them to the best of my ability.

(I am asking who fits, ok? I will make a new OC in the future.)

Vote ENDED

Hu Tao- 15

Ayaka- 9

I was hoping for Ayaka to win but the people have spoken...

TIME TO MAKE A NEW OC FOR AYAKA!