Chapter 4: A Foresight?

Keqing yawned as she stretched her arms and stood up from her bed. She took a long and relaxing bath and sighed in content. She quickly changed into her attire and fixed her hair.

As she did this, she tried to remember what transpired yesterday.

She remembered taking a nap on something and had the most relaxing one she has ever experienced. She woke up from her nap and noticed that she took a nap on someone...

It was Grimm.

(Flashback, time.)

She was going to apologize until she saw the face Grimm was making.

The face of someone tired of everything.

Keqing frowned as she looked at her lap and saw that Snow was also taking a nap. The cat yawned as she stretched her own body. Snow saw Keqing looking at Grimm with a frown. The cat then looked at Grimm and did a sad meow.

Grimm was broken from his trance and looked to his right. He saw Keqing looking at him with a frown.

"Are you okay?" Keqing asked. It was not right for her to ask since they just met today but she vaguely knew what he was thinking about.

Grimm gave her a sad smile and a nod. She kept her frown and it made Grimm nervous. Keqing grabbed Snow and gave her to Grimm who gave a nervous laugh and held the cat.

The waiter came in with a smile as he placed a small plate of ice cream in front of them. Keqing took a small spoon and aimed it towards Grimm.

"Eat." Keqing commanded. Grimm noticed that she used a firmer voice and obliged. He accepted the offer and kept eating with Keqing feeding him. This continued until the ice cream was gone.

"Are you fine now?" Keqing asked. Grimm gave her a slight chuckle making her blush a bit in embarrassment. She looked at Grimm as he gave her a genuine smile. She smiled with the cat meowing in content.

"Shall we get going?" Grimm asked softly. Keqing only smiled as the cat jumped on her, seemingly giving a hug. She giggled and hugged Snow back.

They both stood up and gave their farewells to the pavilion. The waiter then said something Keqing didn't expect.

"Please come again, as a couple, this time. We give discounts." Keqing only blushed redder. Grimm gave a small smile and answered.

"Maybe..." Keqing punched Grimm on the shoulder as he pretended to be hurt. Snow, who was in Keqing's arms, gave a small meow.

The blush on Keqing's face was visible as they went to Keqing's place.

(I don't know where she lives, THIS IS BAD FOR THE PLOT! I will just make a mansion somewhere on the map...)

They kept walking and found themselves in front of a huge abode being guarded by a few people. Keqing and Grimm stopped just far enough that they will not be noticed.

"You can stop here, I will be fine on my own," Keqing said with a small frown. Grimm noticed it then thought of a small plan.

Keqing noticed that Grimm wasn't leaving but kept silent. He took out a small elemental ball made of Pyro energy and equipped his scythe. He put the elemental ball on the gem that was attached to the end of its handle. His eyes turned red as his scythe, along with his hair.

Keqing was still amazed at his transformation but a thought came up to her head.

"Why would this help?" Keqing asked. Grimm gave her a small smile then looked towards the gates of her house.

"Beidou said that you were apart of the Liyue Qixing, the Yuheng, right?" Keqing gave a small nod as Grimm continued.

"I may have gotten a request from your father." Keqing's eyes widened. She gave a small smile.