Mercs Breaking Up With You

How would they feel like breaking up with you? Why?
Requested by Bradstixs54

Scout
Reason:
Scout just wasn't feeling that spark anymore. Like you, he was bored with this relationship. He liked you, not loved. He knew that you were the same.

How he felt about it:
Scout felt guilty. He promised he would stay with you, but after weeks of holding off, he knew you felt the same.

The breakup:
One afternoon, Scout knocked on your bedroom. "Heya toots?"
"Come in-!" You told him. He walked in and lightly scratched his neck. You realised what his guilty expressions meant. "We need to break up with each other huh." He nodded. You talked together for a while and eventually agreed on being friends.

Pyro
Reason:
Pyro realised that they didn't really like you like that. They thought that they wanted to date you, but they actually wanted to be your best friend.

How they felt about it:
Pyro felt really bad about it. What if you began to like them and they would hurt you? What if they actually liked you and they were just confused about their feelings? Either way, they needed to tell you.

The breakup:
Pyro decided to come up to you after the battle had ended and tapped you on the shoulder as you were walking to the base. You turned around. "Oh hey Pyro-! Something wrong hon-?" They sighed and told you what's wrong. You understood. After that you stayed best friends.

Soldier
Reason:
Soldier thought he'd be ready for dating, but honestly, he wasn't. He was so busy with training in rocket jumping, 'disciplining' (is that a word) his teammates and fighting the other team, he never had time to go see his girlfriend at home.

How he felt about it:
He felt like trash. He loved you so much, but he couldn't keep going back and forth like this. It was killing him both physically and mentally. He loved seeing your smile when he came home, but he knew that he couldn't continue with this.

The breakup:
Soldier decided to go to your house for the last time. He arrived at yours with a bouquet of your favourite flowers. You saw him in the window of your house and opened the door. "Oh, Soldier, I told you to stop bring me so much flowers-" You noticed his sad face. "Soldier-? Is something wrong...?" He explained. You were both sad of course, but it made sense. "It's okay, I also think it's best if we just..." You told him as he exited your house. "I'm sorry..." He gave you a kiss on the cheek and left.

Demoman
Reason:
Demo was definitely not ready to date someone. He had a serious drinking problem and was scared of hurting you if he drunk too much. But he couldn't stop himself. He knew what he had to do to keep you safe.

How he felt about it:
He still loved you a lot. And so did you. But he understood that you would be better (in his eye) without him.

The breakup:
2 knocks were heard at your door. "Oh? Who's there-?"
"It's me lass. Can I come in?" He asked. "Mhm!" You replied sweetly and opened the door to your dorm as he walked in. "....You look sad sweetheart. Something the matter?" He explained. "But- We can- We can work it out Tavish...!" You told him, hoping to convince him." He shook his head solemnly. "Sorry dear, but...." He got up and left. "I don't want to hurt you."

Engineer
Reason:
Engineer loved you, truely. But he could tell that since you were connected with him, your life could be in danger. He really didn't want you to suffer because of him.

How he felt about it:
He knew exactly how you would react. And he hated it. He hated himself for doing this to you. Looking after you, loving you, then breaking up, leaving you in tears. But he still knew it was necessary if he wanted to keep you safe.

The breakup:
"Honey?" Asked Dell as he entered your house. "Hm? Hey Dell!" You replied while washing the dishes. He walked over to you and watched you wash in the sink. "Something the matter?" He sighed. "You know that I care for you alot?"
"Of course I know that! The feeling is reciprocated of course-!" You turned off the tap after washing the last dish. "Where is this going-?" You asked, turning to face him with a look of concern on your normally cheerful face. "Ah- Well- You see, (Y/n).." He started off.

And with that, he left the household, leaving his keys on the kitchen table. He wouldn't be needing them.

Heavy
Reason:
He just couldn't handle it. The constant running around, going to you, going back, loving you, hating the opposite team. He's used to a more simple schedule. It gave him headaches and exhaustion to keep this up.

How he felt about it:
He felt sort of guilty. He really enjoyed his time with you! But it was just.... Too much.

The breakup:
Heavy decided that he was going to tell it to you next time he saw you, which happened to be soon and at a café. As much as you loved him, it was hurting you too, so you understood when he asked to breakup. You never saw eachother again.

Medic
Reason:
Medic had something of a split personality. Sometimes he'd be sweet to you, and sometimes.... He'd hurt you. He didn't want that.

How he felt about it:
He spent ages trying to come up with a good way to tell you. There weren't any. He would have to cause you pain one last time. And he hated it.

The breakup:
You were going on a date in the park with him when he told you. It was sundown and it looked beautiful where you two were sitting. "I'm sorry mein liebe (GeRmAn?), but I-" He looked at your eyes that were shiny with tears. "I don't want to hurt you again." He left the park, but faintly heard a voice; yours. "You already did."

Sniper
Reason:
Sniper really liked you, truly. You were quite amazing in his opinion. But that was the problem. He didn't understand. He couldn't understand! Why did you date him? He wasn't special in any way...

How he felt about it:
He just wanted to know why you stayed with him. There wasn't anything amazing about him, so you must only be stuck with him. The thought made him both angry, guilty and confused.

The breakup:
"Why do you stay with me?" The question shocked you as he asked you coldly on the phone. You were in the middle of a mission and only had a few minutes to talk. "Wh-What do you mean? I love you, that's why. C-can we talk about this later? I'm really busy hon-"
"-no. I need to know now. And you can't just answer with 'I love you'" You were confused. Why would he say that? "But- That's the reason-! I really do love you! Come on Sniper, what's gotten into you?" Silence. "A-answer me?" Then he hung up.

Spy
The reason:
Being the man that he is, he goes through (hoes) girls pretty quickly. You were just one of those quick flings he had. Nothing more. He had become bored with you.

How he felt about it:
Being used to cutting off relationships like string, it didn't bother him too much. It's not like he would have to see you again.

The breakup:
You were sitting with him at a café. It was a reasonably nice night, until.... "Listen, mon amor (frEnCh?)... I hate to tell you this, but...." He looked at you with that fake apologetic face he thought he fooled you with. "I can't be with you anymore." He waited for a response. "....Because?" Is all you replied with. It was more of a rhetorical question; you knew why. You just wanted to see his stupid attempt at a lie. "I- My boss says that dating isn't allowed. I can't risk losing my job or you. "......Okay." You got out of your seat and took off the bracelet he gave you when you first dated. "Here.." He looked at you leaving. "Mon am-"
"Don't talk to me. You won't get a response. I have nothing more to say to a liar like you." He sighed and looked at the bracelet.

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG IT'S JUST 'CAUSE I THOUGHT I'D BE FANCY BY MAKING A SHORT FOR EACH PERSON-

Also, I kinda wanna make a continuation of the spy one so maybe if y'all want it-?