A Better Solution

Warnings: None!
Prompt: Engineers' girlfriend (you) is a dancer and wants to teach him how to dance with him! Things don't go as planned, but something way better happens!

Your POV
As I leave my ballet class, I see my boyfriend waiting for me to pick me up. He's looking at a ballet pamphlet and I suddenly get the best idea in the world. I rush over to him, giving him a fright as I ask: "Hey engie! Whatcha looking at?"
"Uh- Nothin, nothin, honey!" He looks at you a bit embarrassed. You grab his wrist and pull it towards you, forcing him to show the pamphlet. You look at it and chuckle. "What's this then?" You question jokingly. Engie sighs in defeat and reveals his plan. "I thought if I took the same class as you, we'd do some couple dancing?" He looks at you, pink dusting his cheeks. You laugh a bit more while taking is hands. "Aw, that's so sweet! Sadly my class is girls only, but, I could give you lessons when our class is empty! " Engie looks at you, cheerful. "When can we start then?"
"Now."

Time skip
"Uh.. I don't know about this anymore sweetheart, I've never really done ballet before." He becomes more nervous by the second. "Don't worry, you'll be fine!" He looks at you with immense stress. You sigh. "You really don't want to do this?" He nods, embarrassed that he backed out. You look at him a bit disappointed as he gets ready to leave. Then you get another great idea. You go to the boom box you had and look for a certain song. "Aha!" You press play. You walk over to Engie as the music plays. It's not ballet music, it's country! As the music hits (slapp) his ears, he almost immediately brightens up as he puts his hands on your hips and begins to dance with you.
Time skip cause I don't know anything about country dancing
The music finishes, leaving only the sound of heavy breathing. Engie looks at you with a extreme amount of glee on his face. "Now that was fun!" You laugh as you kiss him on the cheek. "I'll make sure that we do this again then!"