Beach Chillin'

Warnings: Sort of nsfw, but no sex necessarily. Just.... Smexy OwO moments...
Prompt: ME AN THE BOYS CHILLING ON THA BEACH-

It was cease-fire and the mercs thought it would be great to go check out this nearby beach. "Oh heck yeah! I haven't been to a beach in ages-!" You smile, grabbing your belongings containing the essentials (swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, towel). Your happiness seemed to match everyone elses, except Scout. "I can't wait to see all the chicks in bikini-" His comment earned a playful shove from you. "Hey-!" He whined at you, lightly annoyed by your interruption. "So what if I'm looking forward to seeing some hot girls-?" He looked around at the other mercs. "I bet that every one of us is at least thinking of someone in a hot swimsuit. Even-!" Scout points at Medic, who looks back at us; it's clear that he didn't hear your conversation before. "Ey, Medic, be honest, you're thinking of someone at the beach, whether it be some random chick..." Scout points to you. "Or someone you know!" Medic looks shocked for a moment, then grumbles at walks away. "See? He's not interested in going to the beach for the sole purpose of seeing some girls." You respond triumphantly. He laughs. "Did you not see it?"
"Hm-? What do you mean?" Scout smirks. "Medic was clearly flustered when I mentioned you."

At the beach
Everyone was already changed in their swimming trunks, but you. You were a bit shy, being the only girl in the group. "It's fine.... They won't judge you." You put on the swimsuit and look in the bathroom mirror.

(Sorry to people if this isn't the thing you wanted)You took a deep breath and smiled with confidence

You took a deep breath and smiled with confidence. Maybe they wouldn't care if you wore something like this?

Nope.

You walked out, and everything was normal. For one second. Then suddenly, Scout did a wolf whistle and got everyones attention. "Woah, (Y/n), you didn't tell me you had a smokin body-!" Scout exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh at his comment. "Aw, shut up-" You chuckled. Everyone seemed to then carry on with their previous activities, except one of the mercs. "Hey, look at this-" Said Scout to you. "It seems Medic can't keep his eyes off of you!" You turn to see if it was true. It was. "Uh, Scout, what do I do?" You ask him. "Flirt with him! If you wanna-" Flirt with him? "O-okay?" You didn't know what exactly to do, so you just acted normal and waved at him. He noticed you action and quickly became flustered, making you chuckle. "I think I should go see him-" Scout nodded. "You probably should, before he trips over himself or something."

Nodding, you walked over to Medic, whose face was a light pink. He was with Demoman, Sniper and Engineer, who were all in the water. "Hey guys-!" You smiled. Everyone waved at you in the shallow water. "Come to join us, have you (Y/n)?" Engineer asked. You nodded, only ankle deep in the refreshingly cool water. "What, is your swimsuit not waterproof or something? Get over here-!" Demoman picked you up and put you in the water, causing you to yelp. "AAAAA- I CANT BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS-!" You shout at him, quickly escaping his grip and splashing him in his face. "Oh, you've done it now!" He exclaims, getting Engineer to gang up on you. You quickly swim away towards Medic and hide behind him. He seemed okay with it on the outside, but on the inside, he was practically melting. "Medic, help me!!!" You squeal. He chuckles and picks you up in the water. "Ah-" He stands up and runs quickly away into a nearby cave. "Medic, this is not what I-"
"It's Josef." You looked at him. "Oh. Well this isn't what I meant Josef-!" You let out a light chuckle, sitting down on the beach. Then you realised. This is probably the only chance to ask him about today! He must have realised that too, because he started to walk away. "Hey, Josef-?" Too late. He turned around and faced you. "J-ja? (GeRmAn)"
"Why were you staring at me earlier on?" He tried acting aloof. "What? When was that-?"
"You know, when I came out of the changing rooms?" He scratched his head. "Scout said you were flustered too when he mentioned me before we went to the beach." He didn't know what to do. He'd never really been in a situation like this. And why would he? He isn't really someone keen on finding someone. Until you.

You were special. And he didn't know how to react! At first, he didn't even notice that he liked you until recently! He honestly thought this would make things easier since he knew what was happening to him. He was wrong. Things were much worse now that he knew. He could never be alone with you without wanting to be with you.

"Do you- Do you like me?" You asked him. He paused. "Y-yes. I d-do." You were surprised. This man, who was normally a chaotic b_stard, was flustered and shy? How interesting. "Hmmmm...." You started off, making Medic feel nervous. "I understand if you don't want to-" To test his feelings, you stood up and got close to him. Almost so close that you were kissing. "I-if you d-don't...." His face was getting increasingly pink. So he wasn't lying. Good. You closed the space between the two of you, kissing him. At first he was extremely tense, but eventually melted, hands going from laying at his side, to grabbing you at the waist. Though you probably only kissed for (IT'S 4:20 GUYS) a few seconds, it felt like ages before you separated. You both stayed silent, the only noise from you two heavy breathing. Medic decided to break the silence. "So. That was nice-!" You laughed, changing the mood instantly. "I sure hope so!" You exit the cave. "We should probably go before the guys suspect something. I had fun though!"

A little later
It was nighttime when the mercs were all in Sniper's van (somehow) and the only people awake were you, Sniper and Medic. "So...." You started off, fiddling with your thumbs. "So...?" Medic replied. "Are we like....a thing now?" It was Medics time to chuckle. "If you'd like to be. I would." You looked at him and smiled. "Sure, I'd like it very much!"

It was at that exact moment that Scout shifted and mumbled in his sleep. "Worst asking out ever...."

BHAH-