Valentines Confusion

Warnings: None!

Prompt: You are Jeremys' best bud, and for valentines day, you decided you would help him get Miss Pauling. But when you're training him, he figures out something. What is it?

"Hey, Jeremy!" He looks over to you as you grab two cans of 'Bonk!' And throw one to him, downing the other. "You know what day it is tomorrow?"
"Is it your birthday?" You throw the crushed can at his head. "No, it's Valentine's day!" He scratches his neck. "Oh! And that means...-"
"It means that it's the perfect time to get you with Miss Pauling!" He brightens up. "Yeah! Yeah! Valentine's is the perfect time to flirt with her! She'll be so desperate for a valentine, she'll have to go out with me!"
"And then, once she sees how great you are, she'll fall in love!" We high fived eachother. "First, we need to get chocolate and flowers!"

Time skip
"Found some chocolate!" You shout from one edge of the aisle. "Awesome! Now for them sweet flowers!" You and scout walk towards the flower section. "Uh, I've never really done this before toots, you're gonna have to help me out here."
"Sure!" You nod and start inspecting the flowers. You pick up one and show it to scout. It's a bouquet of (Fave/Colour) (Fave/Flowers) that smell absolutely beautiful. "Nah, I don't think she'd like that."
"But it's so nice!"
"That's because you like it." You sigh, placing it in a vase. As you search for a bouquet, flowers fly everywhere, showing how careless you were with them. Scout picks up a bouquet and shows it to you. "That looks perfect-" You slip on a flower, as scout rushes to catch you. You fall in his arms as you look up to him. "Oh! Sorry Scout!" You get up, as pink lightly dusts his cheeks. "I-It was n-nothing!" 'Is he ok? He's turned pink!' you think to yourself.

Time Skip
"Now, we have the items, now for the flirting part!" Scout looked at you weirdly. "Toots I don't need flirting tips from-" You glare at him. He sighs. "Fine. What do I have to do?" You bring out a dummy. (Getting some expiration date vibes) "I want you to pretend this is Miss Pauling and ask them to be your valentine." He looks at you confused. Realizing he doesn't have a choice, he begins by grabbing a box of chocolate and flowers. "Hey, Miss Pauling, how are y- (Y/N), I can't do this."
"Why is that?" He puts the chocolate and bouquet down. "It's cause it's a dummy. I can't practice with a dummy toots. I use this for training, not dating!" You push the dummy away and take its place. "Then practice on me!"
"W-What!?!" He becomes a deep shade of pink. "Come on, you won't be able to ask Miss Pauling out if you don't practice!"
"O-okay then." He walks towards you. "Hey, (Y/N)- Miss Pauling!" You turn to face him. "Hey Scout, what's up."
"I-I'd like to go out on a date w-with you."
"And why should I go out with you?" He pauses. "Compliment me- Miss Pauling!" You wink. "Because you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I like you. No, I love you! I love your laughter, your beautiful face, the smell of your (Hair/Colour) (Hair/Length) hair," You look at him. 'Miss Pauling doesn't have that type of hair?' "the way you smile, the way that you drink 'Bonk!' with me and chat to me about stupid things,"
'But she doesn't drink 'Bonk!' You think.
"I love everything about you." He looks at you, red cheeked as you realize he's not talking about Miss Pauling. "Scout-"
"S-sorry for saying that. I understand if you don't-"
"Shut up." You pull him in for a kiss as he quickly melts into it. "Happy Valentine's day."