Dreams Come True

Warnings: Grief
Prompt: The team desperately try to fight, as Scout is wounded. How could you let this happen? All the BLU wanted was you and your information. Will you give them what they want?

Bombs begin to blow up your surroundings as dirt and debris fly into the sky, then descend downwards. "GAHHHH!" Scout screams in pain; he was caught in one of the explosions. You grab him and carry him to one of your temporary shelters. "MEDIC! HE'S HURT!" You shout. "Oh god, please don't die!" Medic rushes over to you and picks scout up. He places him down and insects his wounds. "Hmm... I can fix him-" You brighten up. "-But it will take a while and he might not recover fully." You nod and walk away as medic begins to heal him. 'How could I have done this?' You think. 'I'm such a coward. Now Scout's hurt, and might not be the same again.' You begin to cry, but not for long. You know what to do. But first, a few words. You walk over and crouch near the unconscious boy. "Hey, can you hear me?" You snicker. "Probably not, but it's not like I have any other time to do this." You stroke his face. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for getting you hurt, and I'm sorry that you won't see me again. I'm also sorry you won't remember or hear any of this." You look at his pale body and kiss him on the head. "I love you Scout. Not platonically. In a boyfriend/girlfriend way. Hah, imagine it, a person actually falling in love with you! Guess dreams do come true, huh. Now, I need you to do something for me." You stand up. "If you hear this, I need you to move on. When I get captured, or killed, I want you to move on. Think of it as my last wish. That doesn't mean you can't be sad about it, I want you to be sad. Then I'll know someone cared for me. What I don't want is you hurting people over it; I don't want anyone else to be hurt but me. Please, please do that ok?" You begin to exit the shelter. "I love you."

Time skip
The explosions die down as the RED team watches you approach the BLU. They take you in and tranq you to make sure you don't escape. As they leave, Scout jumps awake. "Huh- W-what's happening?? Are they gone? Did we win?" Engineer walks over to him and helps him up. "Yes, we 'won'. We're gonna be ok now." A wave of relief washes over him. "Oh, thank god! I was so scared- I'm just glad that everyone's okay!" They look at him, a pained expression on their faces. The it hits him. "W-where's (Y/N)?" He looks around him. "WHERE IS SHE?!?" He shouts, tears forming in his eyes. They fall to the ground as he runs out of the shelter. "Wait! Your leg might not be fully healed! You might hurt it!" Medic shouts. It doesn't matter to him. He runs, then stumbles towards the BLU area. They aren't there. His legs give in as he falls to the ground. "No.. NO! I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!!!!!" His cries for you echo throughout the land, but It doesn't work. They won't come back. You won't come back.
(Making a part 2)