Red As A Tomato

Warnings: None, it's all just fluff
Prompt: Sniper has a mega crush on you. The question is, what are you going to do about it?

It was only a week ago that you noticed your team's Sniper acting.... A little more strange than normal. He would try avoid contact whenever possible, and when he had to be near you he would make any excuse to leave.

Soon enough, the negative thoughts and feelings rose to the surface and your head was quickly filled with doubt and worry. What if you did something to offend him? What if you embarrassed yourself in front of him and now he doesn't want to hang out with you? Maybe you acted too casual and close and he found that uncomfortable?

"Oh, don't worry about it okay?"

"How can I not when there's so many possible things I could have done!?" You answered your friend El worriedly. You really cared about him, and if you did anything wrong that hurt him, you would never forgive yourself. "Listen, he's probably still a little bit shy around a girl since he doesn't know what to talk about! You did mention that he was a bit of a lone wolf anyway, right?" You took a sip of your drink and nodded. "Well, yeah, but he wasn't this bad until recently!" El ate a small bite of their croissant, then looked at their phone. "Sh-t man I gotta go, Aura's calling me-!" They said, immediately rising out out of their seat and giving you some money to pay. "Don't worry too much about that Sniper situation. I'm sure things will smooth out eventually!" You sighed as they left the cafe. "I sure hope so...."

It was now the next day and as usual, Sniper was avoiding you again. Now, you could argue that he was just busy today setting up camp pre-match, but considering everything that's happened....

"Hm.... Maybe I should just give him space? Maybe he really his preparing.....?" You wandered out of spawn as you headed to your position. "But...." You stopped in your tracks. "Maybe I should... Confront him?" Turning on your heels amd sighing, you headed to his area.

"Hello~?" You peered through the doorway of Snipers regular spot. And sure enough, he was crouched in front of the window facing the un-captutured point outside. Your sudden word caused Sniper to jolt, automatically firing the bullet loaded in his gun. "ACK-! Oh- (Y-Y/n)? What- What are you d-doing over h-here-?" He looked at you in shock; you usually don't go up here during matches. "Oh, em... I wanted to talk to you-!" You took his reply as an invitation to sit beside him, in which he reacted by staring at you wide-eyed and sort of.... Pink? "I think we need- no, I know we need to talk. About what's going on with you. Specifically around me." Sniper seemed to stay completely silent, as if unsure on what to say. "Sniper, do I... Make you uncomfortable?" You asked him, causing him to shake his head vigorously. "No- No, it's not that-!" His reply caused you to tilt your head curiously. "Then what is it? What's on your mind-?" That question seemed to cause a chain reaction of Sniper standing abruptly, then slipping on a spare bullet casing and falling out the window.

"Don't worry, I've got you-!" You said, grabbing Snipers hand and pulling him up. As you pull him up, you manage to slip on his kukuri, causing you two to land on eachother(you know, like in those romantic shows). "Ah, sorry..." You look at his clearly pink face and smirk, finally understanding why he'd been avoiding you.. "Huh. Interesting...." He looks confused. "What do you-"

" You're blushing-!" He looks shocked and quickly backs away. But you get closer. "(Y/n) I-" You get so close that you would be touching noses if you were at his height (Snipers like a frickin lampost its scary hes so lanky XD). His face is now red as a tomato, and the sound of his heartbeat is like a song you get stuck in your head. "How could I have not known?" Grasping his hand lightly, you managed to give him a light peck on the lips.

And it was then, that Sniper's heart melted like butter.

He was now impossibly redder, and increasingly shy. "I- I- Uh, s-so I, um... G-guess you kn-know now..?" You chuckled and kissed him again, causing him to somehow become even worse. "You should have told me, I was worried you hated me or something-!" That was when Sniper managed to snap out of his love-sick state and grabbed you by the shoulders. His eyes met yours in a more serious way. "Don't say that, I couldn't ever hate you. I love you I-"

"Wow, you're really into her, aren't you?" Called Scout, leaning on the door frame. "Scout-? How long have you been-"

"About 2 minutes or something. Seriously though, who knew Sniper had such a massive crush on you? I mean obviously I knew like a month ago but-"

"Out-! Get out!"

Scout was immediately hit and pushed out of the room by the two of you. A few seconds passed in silence until you both laughed at the situation. "Guess we were so focused on eachother that we didn't notice him watching." Mentioned Sniper, as you nodded in response. "Yeah, I guess I was just lost in those handsome eyes of yours..." Sniper changed back almost instantly to his flustered state; it was almost comedic how red he was. "(Y/n)-!"