Demo (the one thing)

Note: Watch John Mulaney's 'the one thing' skit it's so funny XD

Oh also, Y/n is like Demo, they've only got one eye (though the socket isn't cursed like his)

- So you're sitting with demo on a rooftop (remember this, it will be important later)
- And you're both taking turns exchanging stories while drinking whatever beverages (nothing weird please 💀)
- When it's your turn, you take a quick sip of your drink
- 'Okay. So it was when I was an older teen and this junior/first year decided to hold a party.'
- Demo's eyes lit up (everytime you talk about when you were an older teen it gets WILD)
- 'EVERYONE made it their mission to TEAR. UP. THE. PLACE'
- As they should tbh Y/n
- 'Oh also the guy's parents were some mean teachers so I think it's justified'
- Demo chuckled 'Of course, the lad's just asking for trouble!'
- 'So when the party started, we got absolutely PLASTERED! Started launching ourselves onto pool tables, someone took a sh-t on a pooltable-'
- Demo laughed at the description, if he went to that party, it definitely would've been him (even if he was sober tbh)
- 'Wait, was that person you??' (Demo)
- 'Nah, but that would've been funny.'
- 'Anyway, at one point it got so loud the cops were called. That's when it got real funny.'
- According to you, a cop came down and tried to get everyone to calm down, in which someone (apparently you) started shouting 'f_ck the police' to the one cops fear
- 'So my love was fierce even as a wee one? You've really got it all love.'
- 'Okay yeah yeah I get it I'm cute, anyway- another cop came in and some other kid smashed a bottle and shouted at us like this'
- You stood up and cupped your hands around your mouth and shouted 'SCATTER!!!'
- Birds nearby darted away, even Scout - who was sitting on the grass on the ground jolted out of his skin.
- 'Anyway, I jumped out of the window nearby and ran until I saw a fence. I thought: I've never claimed a fence that high before! And then I woke up in the hospital.'
- 'Ahaha- Wait WHAT-' Demo was very concerned at this point
- 'Yeah, so it ended up I lost my actual eye because they had to take it out. It was a little sad but whatever we move on.'
- 'Wh- B- Love I-'
- 'So my friend called me over to his when I was allowed to leave. He lead me to a room of... was it antiques? Yeah. He handed me an glass eye - aka this one - and told me he got it from the party.'
- He looked at your glass eye in bewilderment. That glass eye came from a story like this?
- 'When I asked him why, all he said was 'Well glass eyes are difficult to get, and this one looks special to them. Basically it was the one thing they won't be able to replace.''
- 'Your friend was a sociopath-'
- 'Still is, he operates on my eye to this day! He operates on both of ours, in fact.'
- 'Wait, are you meaning to tell me that....'
- 'Yeeeeessss?'
- 'IS MED- WOAH AAAAAAAA-'
- Remember how you two were both on a roof
- Well he accidentally stood up too quick and fell
- Don't worry he's okay, him and Medic had a conversation about the glass eye which was funny