第一章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

☘︎

" Hey (Y/N)! " A light - blue haired boy called out to his (H/C) colored friend who was busy writing down her homework. She turns around to greet her friend.

" Tenko? Shouldn't you be with your father? He might get angry if he found out you left " Her voice was laced with worried which delighted the boy. She's the only one who can make him feel sane and happy despite the age gap they have.

" Master knows I visit you! So I can visit you whenever! " Tenko cheered and subconsciously hugs the girl without his all his fingers touching her of course. (Y/N) lightly giggled and returned the hug.

Both of them broke off the hug and enjoyed each others company. It was quite a lovely bonding they have, laughing, joking around and making promises to each other.

" (Y/N), why don't you come with me? Master would like you to join us! " The light blue haired boy asked the (H/C) haired girl. He wanted her by his side so he can protect her at all cost.

(Y/N) was deep in her thoughts, she wanted to say yes to his offer but something keeps saying that she shouldn't, but who? Being an orphan in an orphanage home satisfied her already. She couldn't just leave her home.

Before (Y/N) could speak, Tenko was nowhere to be seen. She looked around the room but none could be a trace of her friend.

☘︎

On that day, Tenko never visited her again. She was worried for him, even go as far as look for him at night but not even a single clue could be linked to him.

" Tenko. . . Why did you leave me?. . . "

Wiping her tears away, she gradually layed her head on the window and admire the view on the clouds. Fluffy as what their teacher say about it but have they really touched the clouds? Curiosity loomed over her mind as she reached her hand out up to the sky.

" Are clouds really fluffy? "

She questioned, looking up the cloudy sky she admires. A small smile appeared on her lips, eyes filled with curiosity and slight happiness.

" Someday. . . "

" (Y/N) dear, come on. It's your birthday today right?" One of the caretakers spoke which caused the girl's thought be interrupted.

She nodded at the caretaker and followed her to the kitchen. It was the orphanage's tradition to at least celebrate a kid's birthday when they turn 5 because it's also the day they'll get a chance to see if they have developed their quirk yet.

They arrived at the kitchen, kids her age, younger or older were present in the room but she didn't care. (Y/N) saw a small but beautiful cake layed down on a (F/C) table cloth. Her eyes faintly gleamed in delight as the children started singing happy birthday to her.

Quite a memorable memory to have, kids were laughing and playing whilst enjoying her birthday. As she explores around her birthday set up, a tinge of warm light suddenly was felt. Like an angel suddenly hugged her and she was right, an angel did really hugged her!

" Don't be scared, Our Dear. We won't harm you " the soothing voice of the angel calmed her down. She looks up to the angel, she has a short brown hair, a shade of yellow eyes, freckles, a halo, white dress and of course, her angel wings.

The angel then disappeared with a smile plastered on her face. (Y/N) was amazed and shock at the same time.

" Was she part of my quirk? "

Suddenly, she felt an immense heat on her but the heat didn't burn her or anything. She turned around to see a devil!?

" Don't panic. . . We don't want to harm you " the devil said. Despite the horns, claws or even the tattered wings, the devil didn't feel scary of threatening as they described. In fact, it seemed to be much more calming to have.

Just like the angel, the devil disappeared as well, but before leaving, he left a black rose pendant on her hands.

" Is he part of my quirk too? "

As curiosity loomed over her mind, a certain white mouse principal saw the girl's angel and devil appearance. (For the sake of this confusing me, I'll just refer him as a mouse)

The white mouse aka Nezu, was supposed to adopt a child because he wanted to raise someone as his own child. Now he has an interest on adopting the (H/C) haired girl as he witnessed her quirk.

" May I ask about the girl with (H/C)? Her background or something? " Nezu asked the receptionist that he was talking to awhile ago. The receptionist looked over the small girl and smiled sadly.

" The (H/C) haired girl is (Y/N), she was brought to the orphanage when she was just a baby. An Unknown pro hero said he found her nearby a rose bush that was covered in ashes. She was sick at that time and was in near death but we managed to get her back to full health " the receptionist said which struck a sad feeling on the principal's heart. She was only an infant when she was abandoned by her parents.

He once again looked at the (H/C) child who was admiring the pendant the devil gave her before he left, then looks back at the receptionist with a smile.

" I'll adopt her "

░▒▓█ ЩHДΓ A LФVΞLУ PΞИDДИΓ SHΞ HДS █▓▒░