第7章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺☘︎꧁__________꧂

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺
☘︎
꧁__________꧂

+ Grip Test +

The second has come, (Y/N) took a hold of the gripping device. Helio placed his hand on her shoulder as she felt his strength flowing through her veins. She grips the device as hard as she can until. . .

CRACK

The device broke. . . Helio merely laughed as (Y/N) scratch the back of her hair.

" She broke it!? "

" How strong is she!? "

Praises we're heard from her classmates, Aizawa sighed and looked at Helio, signalizing something. The devil took the device away from her and throwed it to Aizawa who dodged it of course.

Midoriya looked at his best friend and felt embarrassed to be even here. His best friend has an amazing quirk and could control it well while his can't be controlled yet. He wonders before and until now on why she still befriends him.

+ Standing Long Jump +

(Y/N) was the farthest, she almost exceeded through the school walls.

A certain Pomeranian was angry but at the same time proud of her. He can't help but feel ashamed though, he should be the strongest for him to protect her not the other way around.

+ Side Steps +
{ Idk how to do this }

+ Ball Throw +

Uraraka throwed the ball upwards earning her an infinity score.

" Infinity!? "

" Her score is infinity? "

Midoriya wasn't feeling good at all, nervous and afraid of what's to come. If he gets expelled first, he would disappoint All Might and (Y/N).

It was his turn, pressure and fear was all he felt. He throws the ball upwards, expecting that his quirk would work until. . .

" 46 meters "

" Sensei. . . What did I tell you about using your quirk? " Aizawa shivered at the tone of the (H/C) female. He knew he fucked up but he needed to do this for a purpose.