第12章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺☘︎꧁__________꧂

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺
☘︎
꧁__________꧂

" Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen. . . Besides from the boy with broken legs and (Y/N), everyone else is okay " A guy named Tsukauhi Naomasa said as he looks at the paper filled with the class' information.

The class talks about what happened, acting out bravery. Asui however hops near to the detective to ask a certain question.

" Detective, how is Mr. Aizawa? " The frog female asked, causing some of the class to look over the Detective. As far as they know, their teacher had the most injury so far, second to him was the space hero.

" How's (Y/N) and Midoriya too? "

" Are they alright? "

" For Aizawa, Both arms and his face are fractured, but luckily no damage. For the boy with broken legs, he's being healed. . . As for (Y/N), her arms we're fractured and I'm sorry to say that she fell into a coma. Her father have said that her coma might have been the cause of her summoning a powerful one. . . "

A guy from the detective's phone said, the hint of sadness was present when it came to him explaining the girl's condition.

The news struck the whole class in shock (apart from Midoriya because he's being healed), tears brim out their eyes (excluding Bakugou and Todoroki) as some looks down. The girl they admire has fallen into an endless sleep that no one knows if she'll ever wake up. They pray that she'll wake up so that they can feel her warmth again.

☘︎

Three UA staff we're inside the damaged facility, one of which is keeping in his anger. The image of his daughter came in that caused him to slightly lose his calm composure.

" We need to upgrade out school security, don't we? "

" Yes "

" A warping Quirk is such a rare power. To think it's in the Villain's side. . . "

Nezu looks at the R - rated hero before looking back at the damaged place.

' We'll take you down. . . For my daughter's sake. . . '

☘︎

Devastated. . .

Hurt. . .

Pain. . .

All was felt when they remember the girl who was their light. Her giggles, smile, warmth and mostly her lovable aura.

She wasn't hard to admire as one smile can get you reeled into her world.

Every word she spoke was like a piano working with harmony.

" Of course Izu - kun! Quirkless or not, you can still be a hero! "

" Eh, it's ok! I should be apologizing! I didn't look where I was going "

" B-bakugou. . "

" If you want to be a hero, you don't have time for that "

" Of course it's a lie! "

" Arigato! "

" Gomen Kirishima - kun but a fights a fight "

" I guess I didn't notice, well then! Lead the way Pikachu! "

" I'm up! "

" He's here. . . "

They couldn't save her. . . They were cowards for not saving her in time.

But one thing in their mind screams. . .

" Please wake up, (Y/N) "

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

【sεαsση σηε cσмρℓεтε】