第9章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

☘︎
꧁__________꧂

The Next Day has come, Class 1 - A we're silent. No one wanted to speak as of what happened yesterday. Their Goddess they call left a terrifying memory to them, HER fainting with blood seeping out of her.

From time to time they would glance at her seat which is empty at the moment. They tried asking their teacher if she's ok or not but all they got was.

" She's fine "

Aizawa sighed at the depressing aura in the class. He too is worried about the (H/C) girl but as a teacher, he has to do what needs to be done.

" Stop being depressed and for today you'll be choosing a class president "

The students suddenly erupted with declaration to be the class president, completely forgetting about the depressing aura that circulated the class.

Aizawa didn't care and just went on to be cocooned up in his yellow sleeping bag as the his students discuss who would be the class president.

Ida then talked about a voting system which the class agreed on. As they write about who they'll vote for, a soft knock was heard. Aizawa's scarf opened the door revealing their Goddess who was smiling brightly.

" (Y/N)! "

" ARE YOU OK NOW?! "

" THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE ALRIGHT NOW! "

The class shouted with joy to see their Goddess well and bright. (Y/N) just gave of her smile as she went to her desk and sat down. As they continued the voting, Todoroki noticed something about his seatmate. She was coughing for a bit which concerned him.

" Wait? Why am I concern about her? I'm not here to make friends. . But why does she make me feel this way? "

The dual haired boy thought, unconsciously staring at the girl. He signed quietly before giving her his water bottle (Me wishing for someone to do this to me TvT)

(Y/N) was confuse but just thanked the boy for his kindness.

In the end of the voting, Midoriya got the highest votes and second to him is Yaoyorozu.

☘︎

(Y/N) stayed in the Teacher's room while Lunch was in session. Her dad didn't want her to interact with too much people as she's still recovering. Gabby wasn't able to heal her because he was on duty with their Creator (aka God) so they have to rely on Recovery Girl but it wasn't enough.