第四章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺☘︎꧁__________꧂

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺
☘︎
꧁__________꧂

" You guys are in your third year, so it's time to be serious about your future. I'll pass out forms for your future plans, but everyone. . . " Their teacher spoke about the students plan for the future. Midoriya didn't listen and is mostly writing out information about (Y/N)'s quirk. She didn't tell all of her quirk 's function but by just the information she said, took Midoriya's notebook into full pages.

Speaking of (Y/N), the girl was sleeping soundly on her seat. She stayed up all night reading all the books she bought from the bookstore she went last week.

No one wanted to wake up the girl because she looks so peaceful and on top of that, admiring the strikingly beauty of the girl without getting scolded.

Their teacher threw the papers he was holding awhile again and said " is taking the hero course, right? "

The class erupted into cheers as they show off their quirks. Bakugou was silent and kept his head low, Midoriya continued his writing on his notebook while the sleeping (Y/N) is still asleep despite the loud cheers of her classmates.

" Teacher, don't put us all in the same category. " Bakugou suddenly spoke, resting his head back as he looks up the ceiling.

" I don't plan to aim low like all these quirk rejects "

" Can't believe you Katsuki! "

" Yeah! "

Midoriya noticed his best friend flinched in her sleep, it must have been the commotion happening. As the class talks about Bakugou attending to UA, the broccoli haired boy adjusted his seat closer to (Y/N) and gently pets her hair. (Y/N) smiled at the touch as the flinching of her body stopped which relieved Midoriya.

" Midoriya and (Y/N) wants to go to UA too? Right? "

Suddenly all eyes went on Midoriya and the sleeping girl beside him. He lowered his head for a bit and continued on petting (Y/N)'s hair.

The class suddenly laughed, causing Midoriya to be embarrassed and nervous.

" Thar rule doesn't exist now, No one's tried- "

Bakugou charges at Midoriya causing him to be flung back, Unfortunately the girl sleeping beside him was caught on the crossfire.