第11章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺☘︎꧁__________꧂

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺
☘︎
꧁__________꧂

" He's here. . . " The H/C haired girl whispered with relief. The number one hero's arrival stopped the nomu from further injuring Midoriya. Everyone was relieved but at the same time shock to see the number one hero with a frown plastered on his face instead of his signature smile.

" I had a bad feeling "

Step

Step

" So I stopped my chat with the principal and came "

Step

Step

" I came across Young Iida on my way here "

Step

Step

" And he told me everything that happened "

' Gosh, I am so mad at myself. How scared the kids must've been. How hard the teachers must've fought '

The hero's eyes landed on the (H/C)-nette girl in the the grasp of the leader of the attack. His frown went deeper as he saw the injuries and exhaustion present on her.

' Young (Y/N), I promised your adoptive father that I'll keep you away from harm but sadly I wasn't here in time. . . '

Step

Step

' and so, that is why I must say these words proudly '

Step

Step

STOMP

" Everything is okay "

He grasp his blue and eventually ripped it.

" Because I am Here! "

(Y/N) almost let out her tears, they were saved but she knows it's not over yet. With Shigaraki still holding unto her and Midoriya with the Nomu, she knows the Hero would do anything just to keep his students safe.

Villains near the stairs we're knocked out by All Might as the hero arrives near the injured Aizawa. He gently carries him and examines his state. Guilt came rushing in to him.