第17章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

☘︎
꧁__________꧂

" You have 15 minutes to start negotiating your team members " Midnight announced causing panic throughout the students. The deal with this event is about how you'll strategize to get points and keeping it.

(Y/N) already knew who to team up it considering it would help her quirks utilize it much efficiently.

Gabby looked at his Heart, something is up with her again and he can't help but feel worried. Eversince she woke up, she kept asking about her biological parents to him which he dodges. He promised someone to not speak about the matter.

Helio on the other hand felt guilty, he knew something about his Heart yet he also pledged to not speak about it.

Students after students gather around to join what they think would be a best choice to join with and that would be the higher placers.

" (Y/N) - Chan! Can I join you?! "

" Will you let me in your team!? "

" P-please choose m-me "

Almost every class surrounded (Y/N), luckily Gabby and Helio kept them back to give space to her. She smiles and clasp her hand together.

" Gomen! But I already have people in mind but thank you for trying! Best of luck minna! " There she goes again with her angelic voice, students having red hues and some even fainting. The (E/C) eyed girl bowed then walking towards her first teammate, Kaibara Sen.

" Sen - kun! " the girl spoke causing the male to look at the girl. Of course he blushed, what do you expect? Just imagine your crush calling you. [ A/N - All I can say now is. . . .FRICK YOU X/J ]

" (Y/N)? Do you need anything? " He calmly said but deep inside he was hella nervous.

She nodded and grabbed his arm. " Can you be my teammate? " cue pouting (Y/N).

" HAI! "

" Eh? Your having a nosebleed "

☘︎

" Eh!? You're choosing me!? " A girl named Ayaka (OC) exclaimed. She's merely a General Student but was scouted by the one and only (Y/N).

The black haired girl nearly fainted, her very own idol, although she already knew her when her brother kept talking about the (H/C) haired girl, wants her to be part of her team. What a dream come true!