第19章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

☘︎
꧁__________꧂

" Heart, are you sure you can fight? You just got out of the Karma Realm " Gabby asked the (E/C) eyed female, in return she smiled and nodded.

" While I was in the Karma Realm. . . I felt Mom and Dad's warmth there and it gave me strength to carry on, so I will not lose this opportunity to show them I can overcome 𝖍𝖊𝖗 " Her words we're full of determination and both of the boys we're glad and proud of her. All throughout their Heart's life, she's been conflicted of her own origins, gifts and basically her life.

She's fragile, a delicate being who only wanted to be normal yet here she is, striving to be a hero so that she can help those who we're abandoned and left in the darkness.

As she is the chosen mortal to have both gifts, she who can control and balance the existence of both good and evil.

Helio smirked and ruffled the girl's hair. " Show them who's boss Heart! " The devil said while the angel agreed, but deep in their feelings, they know 𝖍𝖊𝖗 still lingers in their Heart. They'll help the Heart overcome 𝖍𝖊𝖗 and when they do, (Y/N) would be finally free from the chains of 𝖍𝖊𝖗.

" Anyways! I'm starving! " Nezu chuckled, of course his daughter would be hungry at times like this and that's an adorable habit of hers. Recovery girl smiled at the (H/C) haired girl, and asked Gabby to grab some lunch for the starving grandchild of hers. They may not be blood related but in their Hearts, she's already a family to them.

Just then, the door opened, revealing a boy with blonde hair and blue oval-shaped eyes, another boy with messy indigo hair, pointy elf ears and indigo eyes and lastly a girl with periwinkle hair and blue eyes.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen in excitement as she knew who those three were.

" Ne - Chan! Mi - kun! Ta - kun! "

" (N/N)! / (N/..N) "

Mirio and Nejire rushed to hug the (E/C) eyed girl while Tamaki we're behind them, being shy and flustered.

(Y/N) giggled at her seniors antics, letting them hug her only to be scolded by Nezu and Recovery Girl.

" You two shouldn't hug her when she just woke up! " Recovery girl said as she pry the hands of the seniors.

The (E/C) eyed girl then got up from her bed and quickly hugged Tamaki who became more flustered from the sudden hug of his favourite kohai. To be honest, (Y/N) hugging a very adorable and shy senior caused Mirio and Nejire to cooed at them. They want to be hugged by (Y/N) too because she gives the best hugs.