第20章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

☘︎
(Y/N)
꧁__________꧂

" Excuse me, Miss Midnight! " I heard Sen - kun speak. Oh? What are they up to?

Ayaka - chan took a deep breath and her eyes. . . They are full of guilt for some reason. . . Asaki - kun smiled sadly, it seems like they have talked unto something. . .but before they could speak again, Uncle Tata cut in.

" Due to unbalance bracket placement, the teachers have decided to change the bracket " Uncle said, I saw the finalists have different reactions but I already knew why the bracket placement has been altered.

" Since we have 20 finalists, it will be deduced to 16 finalists. Two players from Team Shinso already forfeited and now we only need two players to forfeit as well " Multiple gasps could be heard, of course this would happen huh. . . I looked at my teammates and it seems like they want to forfeit. . .

[ ~> Author - San's Note: I have reasons why I reduced it to 16 finalists ]

' Don't. . .you guys earned this chance to show them you know ' I thought before Asaki - kun raised his hand, getting the attention of Aunt Muri.

" Me and Kaibara would like to forfeit. . . "

" I would like to forfeit!"

A boy with Aqua hair said along with Asaki - kun. They both looked at each other, shocked and confused.

Sen - kun was about to speak when the boy with Aqua hair continued.

" I'll forfeit because just like what my other teammates said. . . I couldn't remember what happened in the Cavalry Battle " He bowed after saying those words. I remember, he's from the business class and I think he's the one who fainted. . . I don't want to talk about that heh. . .

I looked at Asaki - kun and Sen - kun. They're debating on who will forfeit between them. . . I could forfeit for them. They deserve it.

Just then Asaki - kun raised his hand with a sad smile portrayed on his lips.

" I forfeit "

" Sato (Asaki) and Ito ( aqua haired boy )! Has forfeited! Now unto the placement brackets! "

The brackets have shown, each one of the finalists are either relived or terrified with their opponents but I know they'll find a way to fight back.

【𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐕𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚】

【𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐕𝐬 𝐘𝐚𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐮】