第18章

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

༻▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬༺

☘︎
꧁__________꧂

As soon as (Y/N) fainted, panic became the sole situation in the field. Her Angel and Devil came to her aid immediately knowing the fact that this is not a normal black out. It's worst than the black out she experience before.

" (Y/N)! "

" Why won't she wake up! "

Gabby carried (Y/N) in his arms, Helio on the other hand summoned his weapon. Although his intention is to get other students away from her, the students however thought of it as a threat.

" Helio, Gabby, Bring her to Recovery Girl now " Aizawa's distress words rang unto the stadium. It's the first time ever that they've heard the Underground Hero become distress.

The two didn't waste any time and quickly teleported to Recovery girl.

" Matte! " Midoriya shouted but he was a little too late. He wanted to come with them. . . To see if his BEST FRIEND (crush) is ok. He knows why this is happening to her. . . He remembered the conversation they had.

It was back when they we're in Aldera Junior High. They we're sitting under a shady tree as (Y/N) talks about her quirk (not all of it) to Midoriya,who is busy writing all the information his friend is telling him.

" Oh! I have one more drawback though! But. . . " Midoriya looked at his friend, he could sense the hesitation lingering in her voice.

(Y/N) looked at Midoriya then smiled, but that smile. . . it's not her usual smile.

" Is it a really bad Drawback? " He asked, setting down his notebook. The (E/C) eyed girl merely sighed and slowly nodded.

" If I use too much of my quirk like alternating them, it would cause me to. . .  "

" To faint. . .and suffer pain because two gifts together is a form of Karma. . . "

Midoriya whispered. Her drawback. . . Is something to take serious. Karma. . . It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. She's suffering because of those who did terrible deeds from the Gifts she received.

" I might be unconscious for a few days or even weeks . . . "

" Midoriya! " His thoughts we're broken when he heard Iida call out his name. He looked at the class representative who seems to be curious about his muttering.