Chapter 12

"Do you even hear what you're saying?" By now I was out of bed and in front of Kendall, hands firm on her shoulders. "You're not safe outside the agency."

"That's what I thought about the secret base. Guess what? It didn't turn out as safe as I though it would be." She counters.

She has a good point, unfortunately. "I...but— Kenny."

A smile beamed into her lips. "Can't top that can you?" She pulled back her hair and twist it in a circular motion then tucking the ends in the middle, creating a makeshift hair tie. "Now let's go, the sooner we get out of here the better."

"Kendall."

"Y/N." She narrowed her eyes, closing her hands on my cheeks. "I'm safe with you. Besides that it's just us, no one would be able to know where we are. Not the agency, not the General, and not even your unit."

I stared at her reluctantly. She's right, no one would know our whereabouts, especially the traitor. Nonetheless, I know the agency more than her, they have good amount of ways and contacts to track down anyone, especially the ones who worked for them.

The chances of how hard refusing her idea was small as though it is measured on how my fingers are pinched together. I should've just send her back to bed and leave or just sleep together and spend the remaining time doing the things I or she loved, but I didn't.

I pulled her hands off my face, gripping them tightly as I nod. "Alright. Do you have a plan on where to go? Because leaving is not one of my ideas."

"I have a house in Atlanta, we can go there."

I shake my head. "Not a good idea. We should be anywhere but the places they know where you would be."

"No one knows I have a house there." She mentions. "It's basically hidden from anyone."

"What about your sister? You bestfriends? Surely you don't want to leave them."

"You see, when I said anyone...it doesn't include my sister." Kendall sheepishly smiles. "Kylie would know where I would be if I ever disappear. As for my bestfriends, they'll understand as long as we contact them."

"That would be going against our plan," I shake my head. "Kendall, no one should know where we are. Not even your sister."

"Please, Rye." The model pleads, gripping my hand in front us and placed a gentle kiss. "Then just my sister, I don't know what I'd do if I ever find out something bad happened to her."

"But what if your sister's with the traitor? We can't gamble by taking them with us. "

"Who said we'd bring them both?" Kendall comes up. "We're going to get my sister."

I hesitate for a moment, putting myself in Dio's shoes. Base of what I've seen earlier, she's already attached to Kendall's sister, I can imagine what she would feel if she ever finds out Kylie's went missing or worse, left her behind. I feel sorry for what I would do, but I have to do this for Kendall.

"Alright," I breathed out heavily, checking my wrist watch to see its already long past midnight. "Everyone might be sleeping by now, we could sneak in to Kylie's room."

Pushing the door of our room slightly open, I peek through the small cracks and scanned the hallway to check if there was anybody around, fortunately for us no one is in sight. We creep to the next door, my hand lightly tugging the doorknob to the side, confirming my hunch that it was unlocked like what Kendall had left the room before.

They really are sisters.

A glance at Kendall who was behind me leaning against the wall, signaling my head to the side for her to enter. "Don't make too much noise." I whispe, trailing behind after she nods and went in, slipping through the small slit we created for our bodies to sneak in.