Chapter 1

Light dark orbs traveled across the sea of crowd, cheering, howling, and whistling while light flickers simultaneously quick that were almost blinding in the eyes. Her heart hammered in her chest at the euphoric feeling of attention and adoration from the people that gave a piece of their time to watch. Familiar presence stood at either side of her and she could not contain anymore joy that she almost scream ontop of her lungs knowing that she was sharing the same exact feeling with her bestfriends.

A raven haired woman on her left, with prominent cheek bone and sharp light green eyes, inclined her neck towards her direction. “You did wonderful as always, Kendall.” She praised, voice loud enough to be heard over the wave of voices around them with a soft smile on her lips.

Kendall turns to her with a grateful smile. “Thank you, Bella,” She looped a hand around her friends arm. “I could say the same to you and Gigi.” She replied, pertaining to the other woman at the opposite side of Bella.

“You know, we've been doing this many times now, but feels like the first time.” Gigi stated, her medium sized blonde hair flipping to the side as her striking bluish-green eyes switched towards them. “Though I cannot wait to strip out of these dress.” She look over her shoulder, hauling the thick train of her dress.

Kendall and Bella giggled at her annoyed expression and the three of them begin to head backstage with their fellow models. It hasn't been long since they became one of the highly selected models to represent Victoria's Secret, Angels as they're called. It wasn't easy to join, it took a lot of publicity, modeling experience, and most important of all patience, traits that Kendall fairly struggled of attaining. She took pride of her hardwork, her close friends and family knew that, but her family being famous had its disadvantages.

Majority believed it was her perseverance that took her to where she is now, but some strike it was an easy feat considering her family had different connections, nevertheless she ignored it. She is where she wanted to be because she worked hard for it, and that was all that matters to her.

Kendall hopped on her chair in front of her personal vanity and one by one removed her jewelries; diamond teardrop earrings and choker style necklace with diamond fringe. She draw a wet tissue from a container resting on the top corner of the vanity table and gently dab it around her face covered with cosmetics.

“Are we still up for the celebration later?” Kendall inquired, wiping the side of her face.

She heard a soft sigh coming from the sisters, Bella and Gigi. “Sounds like a no.”

“Believe me we wanted to go,” Gigi apologetically peered over Bella, who was in the middle of them. “But Zayn reserved a spot at my favorite place for a celebration.”

“And Abel planned a dinner with me and his family after the show.” Bella excused. “We could always reschedule, you can spend time with your family. I'm sure Kylie's ecstatic that we've used her products in the show.”

Upon mentioning her sister, Kendall reached out for her phone that was on the table and opened it. “We could, but Kylie hasn't been answering my messages ever since the show start.” She said with a puzzled expression, looking at the screen seeing that her message wasn't even read.

“That's odd,” Bella commented, having a short peek on her bestfriends phone. “It's imposible that she didn't notice, she always has her phone in hand.”

Kendall nodded in agreement, ignoring the light shuffles of someone changing their clothes around her, and typed on her phone to send her sister another message.

Gigi looks at herself again in her own  vanity mirror and fixed her hair, fluffing its texture and watch the end of hair bounce on her shoulders. She tugged on her mint green coat above her snow white turtle neck sweater, then readjusted her high-waisted trousers, twirling around to check herself.