(F) Sandy - Take yourself home

Long time no fluff, been neglecting other ships for the longest.

Song used: Troye Sivan - Take yourself home

IG: quiet_roadie

〰️〰️〰️

I'm tired of the city,
Scream if you're with me,
If I'm gonna die, let's die somewhere pretty.

Lonely walks around the block started to feel more like chores than clearing his own mind. His thoughts drifting to that one and only boy, miles away from him. His feet stumbling over themselves, dragging them heavily behind himself, feeling the soles of his sneakers getting ripped up by the uneven concrete. Shorter calloused fingers fidgeting with the phone in the pocket of his brightly colored hoodie. Only if the colors of his hoodie reflected his mind, only if.

Pulling the phone out of his pretty warm pocket, he dialed a number. No need to go through the contacts, he knew his phone number from memory. His free hand brushed away blonde hair from the side to reveal his ear and make room for his phone. It rang twice and then was picked.

"I thought you wouldn't call today." The voice on the other side was raspy, almost morning like. Andy smiled, wishing he could hear that voice closer to his ear, in his head, in his body as he hugs him around the neck, making Sonny whisper in Andy's neck blissfully, making feel Andy comfortable, safe, sane.

"Of course I would call, I told you I will call you every day till we see each other. I can't believe you're coming over tomorrow. Did you tell Rye?"

"Not yet."

"Sonny, it's tomorrow, you can't just disappear without telling him."

"I know, I will tell him today, don't worry Andy."

Sad in the summer,
City needs a mother,
If I'm gonna waste my time, then it's time to go.
Take yourself home.

"Where are you going?" The tall boy froze in his steps in the doorframe, too afraid to even turn around.

"Just for a walk." He replied, spinning on his heels to look Rye in the eyes.

"With a packed bag?" Rye knew there was something going on. He kept sipping on his tea as he looked Sonny up and down.

"Yeah, whatever," Sonny said, purposefully avoiding the subject as he wanted to exit the house without telling Rye at all.

"Say hi to him." Rye's voice was clearly upset, knowing his best friend is too afraid to tell him he is visiting Andy, someone who was close to him but after the band splitting, they all parted for different reasons. Sonny nodded.

"Will do."

Sonny
17:42
"on my way, the train is packed. miss you x"
seen.

His long legs barely fitting to that tiny space between the front seats and his own, his body curled up in a ball, earphones plunged deep into his ears to cancel those loud, talking teenagers across the wagon. The train going at a slow speed, rocking his body from side to side as his feet were all bent in unnatural positions to make himself a little comfier. Knees getting all pushed against the front seat, his hood over his head and hoping he looked intimidating enough for people to ignore him.

Fovvs
17:50
"be safe, i want to hug you so bad."
seen.

Sonny lifted the screen upwards, his phone lighting up and showing that message to his tired eyes already. A smile spread across Sonny's face, the thought of having that small, blonde baby in his arms, hugging him tightly, carrying him to his bedroom, was the only thing that kept him sane.

Sonny
17:57
"i miss you so fucking much i swear i will not let you go anywhere without me x"
seen.

Fovvs
18:05
"i can't wait for that x"
seen.

Sonny's smile grew bigger and bigger with each message. The signal was glitching a little bit, waiting for each message to come and go. He repositioned himself, slouching in the tiny cramped seat with his backpack on his right side, resting against it a little.

Sonny
18:12
"love you xo"
seen.

Fovvs
18:21
"love you more x"
seen.

Talk to me,
There's nothing that can't be fixed with some honesty.
And how it got this dark is just beyond to me
If anyone can hear me switch the lights.

"Fovvs, thank god." Sonny breathed out when Andy's hands wrapped around his neck, squeezing each other as if both of them were about to bubble away, turn into a seafoam, and just disappear. Sonny's hands stroking Andy's back up and down, standing in the doorframe and letting that freezing winter come into the house. He noticed Andy's shivers, clearly being too cold in just a thin hoodie.

"Let's go inside, it's freezing outside," Andy whispered into the crook of Sonny's neck, breathing against that displayed skin. Andy's fingers barely bending when he grasped Sonny's hand, pulling him inside of that house, covering their bodies in goosebumps quickly from the temperature differences.

After taking Sonny's outdoor clothes off his slim body and hanging them in the hallway, they took a few steps into the house just to enter Andy's room. That very room made Sonny's mind spin just a little bit as he was still processing he is seeing his boyfriend after almost half a year of barely knowing how he is doing. Andy's place was, as always, so tidy, smelling like scented candles and so warm, just warm all the time.

"It's been too long since I've been th-" Before Sonny could even think of finishing his sentence, his lips were tightly pressed against Andy's, that tiny boy clutching to him as his life depended on it, arms around his neck, body pressed against his own, softly. Sonny's hands got placed quickly on Andy's tiny waist, squeezing him a little bit as if he was afraid he will squeeze too much and will crush that precious boy.

Andy's hand reached behind him, flicking the switch to turn off the lights. The room was illuminated by warm light spots from the lit-up candles as well as with a few neon signs on the walls, mimicking a warm, orangey color as well, making the room feel cozy, safe and comfortable.

"I missed you so much," Andy whispered into Sonny's lips, making a few steps forward to make Sonny lay on his bed gently, Andy positioning himself on top of Sonny's body, laying down with his full weight. That boy underneath him purred out of comfort, loving how close and comfortable Andy has gotten with him over the times, enjoying their very missed closeness.

"I missed you too," Sonny replied quietly, running the tip of his tongue over Andy's bottom lip before biting down on it, tugging just ever so slightly before letting go. Andy smiled, he could feel that smile against his own lips, making the other boy smile as well and as brightly.

"Was Rye mad?" Andy asked after a few moments of just laying on Sonny's chest.

"Even if he was, I don't care, I took myself home," Sonny replied, watching Andy's eyes closed with a smile, slowly relaxing himself with the rhythm of Sonny's heartbeat, feeling so safe and secure.

"I could die like this, what a pretty place to die at," Andy whispered almost inaudibly, kissing the top of Sonny's chest just lightly.

"Yeah, me too."

Both of the boys laying in a comfy, warm bed, enjoying each other's quiet presence. None of them were asleep but their bodies were so still it looked like it. It didn't take long for Andy to reach for a white, fluffy blanket to drape over his own and Sonny's body, especially when Sonny's hands were still a little bit cold. He earned an approving hum from him, cuddling back to his chest. Both of their minds drifting away from the current issues, Sonny's hand running up and down Andy's back in a soothing manner.

"Finally, I am back home."

"Finally, I got my home back."

I'm tired of the city
Scream if you're with me
If I'm gonna die, let's die somewhere pretty.