(F) Bronny - I love you

I quickie I wrote a while back.
IG: quiet_roadie

〰️〰️〰️

Was I freezing? Yes. Was I fuming? Also yes.

Everything went downhills so quickly and I didn't do a single thing about it. Not like I could but he didn't give me the chance. He just disappeared without telling me beforehand, almost as if he expected a bad reaction from me. It hurt, it fucking hurt. Not only I was dying of fear that something happened to him, to both of them, but knowing he couldn't trust me enough to tell me was burning holes into my heart.

It's not true,
Tell me I've been lied to.
Crying isn't like you,

The repeating pattern of strumming on my guitar was calming me down just a little bit, despite being choked on anger and sadness. We were such good friends. When it went down like that? My fingers began to slow down as the cold outside went under my skin. Yet I didn't stop.

What the hell did I do?
Never been the type to,
Let someone see right through.

I missed his smile, I missed how dumb he was sometimes, I missed how cringy he was. I missed the light touches, the messing around on our live streams, the whole Bronny thing. Brooklyn was such a ray of sunshine, walking through the house, cheering up everyone who felt just a little down. I remembered when I started my trial. Brooklyn was always there to reassured me I am not doing something wrong, jokingly saying I will be accepted anyways. I smiled softly while staring at the sunset.

It wasn't too difficult to imagine his warm touch on my cheek or his lips pressing a kiss into my hair playfully, not caring if anybody on the live thought weirdly about us. At first, it worried me a little bit, knowing the image of the band was very crucial to everybody but after many days of reassurance that affection is very much welcomed in the band, I slowly warmed up to Brook being touchy and a little clingy.

Maybe won't you take it back,
Say you were tryna make me laugh.
And nothing has to change today,
You didn't mean to say "I love you".

I love you,
and I don't want to.

I miss you Brook. Where are you when I need you like you claimed to be?

"Are you okay mate?" I heard a familiar voice behind me before feeling a soft touch on my shoulder. I looked up to see Rye, caring expression on his face as his thumb stroked my shoulder over my hoodie. I slowly stood up, taking the neck of my guitar.

"I am now," I said back, giving him a reassuring smile. Rye's hand moved between my shoulder blades, guiding me into the house.

"Let's get some tea and a movie, okay?"

"Okay."