(S) Sack - 3 am

Late Merry Christmas everyone! ❤️
IG: quiet_roadie

〰️〰️〰️

And there he was, sleeping like an absolute angel that just fell into his bed. And he couldn't take it any longer.

"You are so adorable my baby," Sonny whispered softly, his hand running down Jack's back as the younger boy stirred up in his sleep just lightly. Sonny's hand traveled downwards before the tips of his fingers caught the edge of Jack's t-shirt, pulling it up to reveal his smooth pale skin. He traced the dip in the spine with his finger before dipping down, letting his lips travel across the pale sleeping beauty sensually.

"Mnh, Sonny?" Jack whispered, still half asleep but conscious. His hands stuck under the pillows, one leg bent in the knee as he kept resting on his belly, wiggling a little under the tickling touch of Sonny's wet lips.

"Sorry Angel, I didn't mean to wake you up." Sonny's voice was quiet, soft as if he tried to put Jack back to sleep. The younger boy was too tired to actually care what was going on, too tired to even ask what was on Sonny's mind despite it being very obvious.

"Mnhm, what time is it?" Jack whispered quietly, humming in the response to those wet, sloppy kisses being planted all over his lower back.

"Three in the morning sweetheart." The other boy replied as his fingers hooked under the hem of Jack's tight, Calvin Klein boxers but not pulling them down just yet. His fingers trailed under the hem, making Jack purr out of comfort again, pressing his bum more into Sonny's hand as he craved more of those delightful touches.

"So why aren't we sleeping?"

"You can sleep, my baby boy." With those words, Sonny's hand slipped into Jack's boxers, one palm over his ass cheek just to give him a rough squeeze, earning a soft, sleepy moan from that boy underneath him. He couldn't help but to growl against Jack's skin, still smothering his baby with wet kisses along his spine, tracing the tip of his tongue in the dip of the spine.

"Mnh, that feels good." Jack purred, clearly awake and consensual to whatever Sonny was doing but his body felt too limp, too sleepy, too tired to respond in any other way than verbal. Jack's arms tightened around the pillow under his head, squeezing it just ever so slightly as he rolled his hips against Sonny's hand, still stuck in his underwear.

Suddenly, he felt two fingers entering him with a quiet squishy noise. Sonny's fingers plunged deep inside of his boyfriend, feeling the wetness from their previous play spilling around his long fingers, his own cum mixed with lube slowly dripping out of Jack. Sonny could feel it how it started to drip down his fingers into his palm, growling quietly at how dirty and awfully arousing that was, knowing Jack was still filled up so nicely like that.

"Oh god, my pretty boy." Sonny moaned softly, his mouth kissing over Jack's covered upper back, reaching the side of Jack's cheek. The tip of Sonny's tongue lightly grazing over Jack's hot red cheek, giving him a small kiss right after and kissing his path over to his ear, moaning quietly into it as he curled his fingers up against Jack's insides, causing the boy to squirm.

"Aah, Sonny." Jack moaned quietly, eyes closed and his lips so deliciously parted.

"Shhh, all good my prince, just make yourself comfortable and I will take care of everything, alright?" Sonny whispered into Jack's ear very quietly, watching how Jack's mouth stretched out into a comfortable smile as he nodded up and down lightly, his light pink stained cheek rubbing against the sheets of the pillows.

"So what's the pretty word?" Sonny whispered gently once again, keeping Jack's headspace floaty, still sleepy to not wake him up too much, he wanted his other senses to be heightened. Jack made a quiet purring sound, his back arching a little as he felt his body heating up.