(S) Randy - Maneater

I get my inspiration going by songs and this time it was a slowed down version of "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado. Hella old song but it has a vibe slowed down 👀
IG: quiet_roadie
〰️〰️〰️

Maneater, make you work hard,
Make you spend hard,
Make you want all, of his love.

"Are you sure you want to do this Andy?" He asked, eyes burning holes into my body. He took a few steps towards me. Those confident steps, his gaze so strong it made my knees buckle. My body naturally took a few steps away from him until my back hit the wall behind me. My eyes quivered a little, making me look a little unsure, but I was more than sure about these things.

"Yes, Ryan," I said quietly, yet my gaze connected with his as fiercely. It wasn't a quick exchange of looks, it was a long challenging gaze from both of us but of course, his height against me was giving him a more dominant figure.

Without another second, he took off his shirt in one swift move, his body tightly pressed against mine, hands grabbing tightly on my hips as he pulled them closer to his, grinding against me. I inhaled sharply, eyes going down before they reconnected with his again.

"Do you know what to say if you want to stop?" He asked, voice all low and husky, so unusual for his daily voice. I nodded.

"Yes, Ryan," I replied the same.

"Which is?"

"Red."

He's a Maneater,
make you buy cars,
make you cut cards,
make you fall, real hard in love.

"Fuck, Ryan." Suddenly, I wasn't aware of my own body. All I was aware was his hands roaming all over my thighs, kneading the flesh so roughly I felt my muscles spasm under the tight squeeze. His body positioned under mine as I straddled his lap. It wasn't the first time I was sitting in his lap but this time, it was far from being just an innocent sitting on my best friend.

"You're so pretty it hurts." He whispered as his lips lingered all over my chest, biting down, kissing me with all of the passion he carried with him. My hands got easily tangled in his still very short hair, although he started to grow out his usual hairstyle already, making the short hair easy to comb through or grab, gently of course. I couldn't fight that faint smile on my face when I looked down, his face buried in my skin, worshipping every little inch of the paleness. It made me feel warm, appreciated, loved.

"You're so pretty it makes me jealous." I giggled back at him. At that moment, his right hand flew all the way up, clasping around my jaw just to pull me down for a set of very heated kisses.

"I should be jealous."

He's a Maneater, make you work hard,
Make you spend hard,
Make you want all, of his love.

My head swung back when he grabbed me by the longer pieces of my pale blond hair. Letting out a soft gasp as I lowered myself down on his dick, making it sink so deep inside of me I'd swear I felt him in my belly. This was already a hard thing for me to breathe through, starting to get lost in the sensations all over my body, the temperature of my body so high I felt lightheaded.

"So fucking tight." Ryan groaned into the crook of my neck, biting down the second he stopped talking. My hands just gently rested on top of his shoulders, squeezing just a little bit as my focus was fully on what was going on down there.

"Your knees are going to look so fucking good after this, baby boy." Of course, Rye had to make that comment. His sheets weren't the most pleasant on the skin and as soon as I started to lift up off him and back, I felt that burned feeling on my knees. I didn't mind, Rye was right overall. Till that moment I was good at keeping my audible proofs of pleasure at bay, but it felt way too good to not moan out. Quietly, but needily. I could feel his smile against my skin.

"Feels good?" He asked quietly.

"So good."

You wish you never ever met him at all.

"R-Ryan, slow down!" Now, I wasn't even aware of how loud I was, thank god we were alone in the house.

"No."

Only that response made me groan out loud. He fully took the care for himself, pounding into me from the bottom so harshly I kept bouncing up and down without actually putting any effort into it. Rye eventually lowered down, laying on his bed fully as I kept myself on my knees, hands planted on his chest as my nails created indents all over it. Although my thighs were literally in flames, not only from the constant rubbing of Rye's hands but also from keeping myself steady, I was good.

Good for him.

"R-Rye I won't," I gasped for air.

"I won't last." I finished the sentence, thinking Rye's movements may slow down, but no. They have gotten even quicker and I forgot how to breathe.

"No, no Rye, please!" He didn't listen.

"Let go baby boy."

You wish you never ever met him at all.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I was alone in his bed. Worry washed over me. Was this just for his own fun?

I rolled over to his side, it was cold, yet the bed was still messy.  My hand ran through my own hair, almost in frustration. Reaching to the floor to get dressed in his oversized t-shirt, I exited his room after a couple of minutes, trying to possibly process what even happened. The stairs made awful squeaky noises as I walked down, the house still very quiet, unusually quiet which only got me thinking that Rye left somewhere.

But what I saw in the kitchen made me smile so brightly it was almost painful.

"Sleeping beauty is up!" Rye squeaked, leaving all of his utensils on the countertop, probably a spatula covered in pancake batter, guessing by the wonderful smell. As soon as I made a step forward, he scooped me up into his arms, kissing my neck in a cuddly manner, making me giggle like a little child.

"Morning."