(S) Randy - All the things he said

Not gonna lie, it wasn't my original intention to end it like this but I love unexpected endings 👀

〰️〰️〰️

All the things he said,
running through my head,

"Rye, I don't think this is a good idea. In fact, I am convinced this is not a good idea." Andy said a little out of breath as his feet hit the ground with an ugly, disgusting splash.

The rain has been pouring down in streams for the past few days, making the ground soaking wet. Anything that touched the ground became messy with mud and covered in layers of chopped grass. As soon as they both found their way out of the house through the window, they noticed how cold that rain was and the smaller boy started to shiver in coldness very soon. Despite Rye trying to be the tough one, he also couldn't shake off the light shivers running up and down his spine whenever a particularly big drop of water hit the back of his neck.

"I'd rather deal with the rain than the fights inside." Rye's voice was shaking a little bit, hooking his thumbs under the handles of his backpack, that was resting on his back, protecting at least his shoulder blades and the middle of his back from the rain. Rye's hand extended just a second before, noticing Andy having some difficulties with keeping himself on his feet. The blonde boy happily took that offer, taking Rye by his very cold hand, intertwining his fingers with Rye.

"Good point," Andy replied, snuggling closer to his boyfriend as they both quietly walked off the property.

I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost,
If I'm asking for help it's only because,
Being with you has opened my eyes,
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?

"Weird times," Rye spoke up during their very long walk alongside the road. Taking Rye's car wasn't possible without causing too much noise and turning everybody's attention a possible missing car. None of the boys really minded the walk despite the absolutely shitty weather. Both of them were drenched in a few minutes, their clothes sticking to their bodies, making them shiver whenever each of their limbs moved, making the sticky clothes move as well.

"Yeah, but at least we're together, right?" Andy replied with an unusual sympathy in his voice as his head went up to look Rye into his face. He noticed his cheeks turning pink as well as the tip of his nose. Small clouds of air could be visible from his mouth whenever he breathed out. Andy's expression was worried, knowing Rye was always very sensitive towards fights in the band and somehow, they got even more serious and repetitive the more they tried to make things work. Harper wanting more freedom in their music, Brooklyn disagreeing with everything possible, Sonny matching Rye's sensitivity towards fights and Andy losing his temper wasn't helpful as well. At the same time, there was no way they could all agree on taking a break from everything.

Rye stopped his walk, making Andy stop as well. His hand pulled towards himself, making Andy step closer to his boyfriend, smiling a little.

"Together." He replied simply, placing his palm on the side of Andy's right cheek just to pull him up on his tiptoes, kissing him slowly, gently.

I keep asking myself, wondering how,
I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out.
Want to fly to a place where it's just you and me,
Nobody else so we can be free.

"Rye, mnh." Andy purred softly, combing through Rye's hair as they both stepped into the hotel room, their clothes dripping in rainwater, making the red dotted carpet under their feet soaked in no time.

As they backed towards the center of their shared hotel bedroom, Rye's hands followed the outlines of Andy's body, going over his slim shoulders, arms, grabbing him by his hips just to pull him just a tiny bit closer. His fingers slipped under the hem of his drenched hoodie, pulling it up over his head just to toss it on the floor, the blonde shivered when the chilly air touched his wet skin. His t-shirt followed the same path as his hoodie, standing shirtless now.

"Fuck I am cold." Andy hissed, the small hairs on his arms standing up the more he focused on the actual coldness of his body.

"I'll warm you up soon."

All the things he said,
Running through my head,

Andy's face was buried in the puffy white pillows, moaning quietly into the squishy textile as Rye's mouth was appreciating every single inch of Andy's shoulders, back of the neck, and his shoulder blades as well. His hips just very slowly rocking against his boyfriend, enjoying the gentle moans that kept tumbling from Andy's lips, knowing these moans were only for him to hear, that body only for him to worship, the feelings only for him to cherish.

"I love you," Rye whispered into Andy's ear, making the older boy smile with a soft breathe out, turning his face to the side.

"Love you too." Andy purred, turning to the side a little as his and Rye's lips connected in sweet, loving kisses.

Rye's hand slid across Andy's forearm that led under the pillow. He kept his hand there, placing his fingers between Andy's, intertwining his fingers with Andy's as both of their hands squeezed each other, making the younger boy smile in a loving matter. As his hips increased the tempo, it made Andy gasp for air a little, his ass sticking up a little just to feel his boyfriend a little closer whenever he pushed deeper.

"Feels so good." Andy moaned in a higher pitch, his eyes closing in pure bliss.

"You feel so good," Rye replied, almost as if he tried to correct his boyfriend.

This is not enough.
T H I S  I S  N O T  E N O U G H.

As they both laid next to each other in silence, Rye's hand caressing Andy's forearm as the smaller boy was cuddled to the other one, eyes closed, resting peacefully after their time together. The comfortable silence spreading across the quiet hotel room, their clothes still scattered on the floor, their bodies warm from each other.

"Rye?" Andy spoke up as the first one, his boyfriend replying with a simple humming sound.

"Why don't we just leave and stay together?"

That suggestion made Rye's eyes snap open, looking at the sleepy blonde angel on his chest. His other hand ran through the messy hair of his, catching on a few knots that he untangled carefully and gently. Then, his hand slipped down on Andy's back, running his hand up and down, almost in a comforting manner.

"No."