(S) Sack - Be quiet

Just a drabble that's been sitting in my notes for months now.

____

My breathing was heavier and heavier with every passing second. I was all over the place, curious, and horny as fuck.

He was literally just sitting here, looking at the screen projecting across the room on a blank white wall, snacking on a bowl of popcorn. His face was so beautifully sculptured by the projector's light reflecting off the wall it was so kissable and just... perfect. Suddenly, his pretty face turned towards me.

"Anything I can help you with?" There was such an obvious smirk playing on his face, setting away the overfilled bowl of popcorn away from his lap, already suggesting what was on my mind.. well, kind of.

"Do you mind?" I asked first, whispering so I wouldn't disturb the other boys watching a movie. He shook his head with a giggle, his back leaning against the wall behind him as he spread his legs apart, bent in the knees to create a space between them.

We just kind of were like this. He loved cuddling me and, for personal reasons, I liked being held by him. Were there some naughty intentions behind my actions? Maybe but I would never initiate something if I wasn't sure Sonny wasn't riding the same wave as I was. But still, his vibes were too close to mine, too touchy, too needy in the last couple of days. Back then, it was me crawling next to his feet, begging for cuddles and now it's vice versa, him catching my every single look to ask me if I "needed" something, something very specific. Hm.

I gave him a smile as I walked on my fours across his bed to situate myself between his legs, my back automatically resting against his chest. I threw a lightweight blanket over myself, covering his feet and the lower part of my body fully. It was a chilly night despite a very warm afternoon so a fuzzy blanket was right up my alley. It didn't take long for Sonny's arms to wrap around my body in a cuddly manner, stroking my upper arms softly, lovingly and with such care, it was making my eyes close just a little bit. This was my safe place.

"That movie is boring as fuck." Sonny whispered into my ear with a chuckle, earning the same response from me as well.

"I wasn't paying much attention either," I replied, turning to the side a little to see his face.

He looked down on me, his eyes falling down on my lips and the tension grew stronger, heavier, darker. And fuck I wanted that kiss.

"Just be quiet, okay?" He said with a whisper against my lips, just lightly brushing against mine and the hairs on my body stood up. I was covered in goosebumps, such a reaction from a halfway-there kiss, damn. I nodded my head a few times, getting my lips to brush against his once again. He dipped in lower, pressing his lips tightly against mine, and moved them, kissing the bottom lip of mine. Well, I said I will be quiet but I knew already it will be a hell of a request to fulfill.

As we kissed gently, my ears were hyperaware of my surroundings, checking on the boys if they are catching onto our make-out session or were too invested in the movie. All of them were sitting in the front of the room on the floor, they had no chances of seeing us unless purposefully turning around. And the more we kissed, the heavier the kisses went, more lustful, needy, passionate. I could kiss all over his lips all day and not get bored.

Suddenly, I felt Sonny's palm sliding across my body, up and down, reaching my collarbones and dragging his palm down all the way to the edge of my sweats. My body rolled against that touch naturally, wanting to feel more of those touches and as if he was able to read my naughty mind, his other palm joined the first one, running them up and down my heating up chest and belly. Rolling up my shirt upwards, one of his hands slipped underneath it, now caressing me without any obstructions of the annoying piece of clothing and it felt ten times better. And when his pinky finger flicked against my nipple, I made a soft whining noise right into his lips.

"Shh, we don't get to continue if you won't be quiet." Sonny was barely making any noises, I basically had to read his lips to understand what he was saying. Yet still, I nod my head before straightening it forward, eyes following the screen but my mind was focused on something completely different.

As soon as Sonny's fingers dipped even lower, sliding the tips of them underneath my boxers, my breath hitched at the back of my throat. Did I want it? Fuck yes. Did I want it here? Not so sure. It was hot as well being touched like this when anyone could just turn their heads towards us and find out even through the blanket, at the same time, I wasn't sure if I could fully focus on those gentle touches when being in fear somebody will find out. But apparently, I was hornier than I thought when Sonny's hand wrapped around my cock, rock hard and twitching inside of his palm.

"It takes so little to make you hard," Sonny whispered into my ear so quietly but still enough for me to understand every single little word he said.

I didn't dare to say something, a single word. I was afraid the second I open my mouth I would make noises that would very quickly give away what was going on between me and Sonny. I squirmed in his hold, gaze locked on the movie projecting on the wall yet my mind kept wandering to that hand in between my legs, touching me so obviously and with quite some rhythm already. It wasn't fast but it wasn't slow either. It wasn't a hard squeeze but it wasn't very light either, it was just.. perfect enough to keep up with such tempo the whole time.

But as soon as that squeeze of his hand increased, I shuffled in his lap in a squirmy manner and my breathing got heavier.

"Shh, you're doing so great," Sonny whispered into my ear, planting a soft kiss against my temple as his hand went up and down on me with a swaying motion. All I could think of was the fact he was touching me as if he was touching himself most likely. Maybe even thinking of me during those evenings, wishing I was with him and that his hand was my mouth. And as my eyes closed, I started to tremble in his hold and he knew how close I was when I heard that slight chuckle.

"Don't stop, please," I whispered quietly yet a small whimper escaped with those words. He caught that little noise of mine as he placed his free hand over my mouth. His palm was warm, a little sweaty, and I couldn't help the urge to lick across the middle of his palm. Suddenly, he twisted his hand to the side as his fingers squeezed my cheeks, hard. The tips of his fingers digging into the squishy flesh, palm pressed against my lips tightly it almost felt like suffocation. Fuck that was hot.

I began to claw on his forearm a little bit in a tiny wave of fear I won't be able to breathe properly, but my nose wasn't blocked at all and now, the clawing was an outcome of the pleasure and adrenaline rushing through my body, the fear of being caught yet it was only making my orgasm come quicker, stronger. And rather sooner than later, I felt the pleasure going up into my head before I saw stars, coming all over his warm, very skilled palm and fingers.

His hand decreased in speed, I shivered in his lap in relief.

And as the world came down around me, realizing in what scenario we were sitting the whole time, the embarrassment kicked in as I started to slide down underneath the blanket. I heard a faint, small giggle from behind my back, and judging by the way his chest bounced up and down, he had such a good time watching me melt under the covers.

"You did so well for being quiet, I think you deserve a reward."