(S) Rack - Play fight

A request from weronisiek here on wattpad, wishing for a Rack drabble next. Enjoy!
IG: quiet_roadie

〰️〰️〰️

"Rye, stop!" Jack giggled as he rolled down on the carpeted floor, his back getting covered in fabric threads and other un-vacuumed mess. His laugh so contagious it made even Rye laugh a little as he held that boy down by his waist. It wasn't too difficult to fight over Jack as that tiny boy had so little power in comparison to Rye's muscular figure. It was a pleasant sight for the older boy to see how miserable Jack was, helpless and also pretty ticklish, making such a play fight much easier and much more enjoyable in Ryan's eyes.

"You need to start lifting to gain some muscles, Jacky." Rye teased mockingly, watching Jack move around like a fish on a dry surface.

Suddenly, Jack's hips went up, pushing Rye to the side to roll him over to the floor. Jack sitting down right underneath Ryan's crotch, his hands searching for Rye's just to pin them down right after. There was such a winner like a look on the younger one's face, thinking how nicely he managed to outwit that boy. The thing he didn't know how limp Rye's body had to go for Jack to even roll him over, letting that little kitten win for once.

"Ha, who said I need to lift?" Jack said mockingly, bending down so close to Rye's face, enough to let the tip of his nose brush against the boy pinned on the floor. Jack's body naturally dragged itself across Rye's, making their t-shirts roll up a little. But the upper halves of their bodies weren't the only parts that dragged against each other as Jack unintentionally did the same move with the lower halves too, at first not really paying any particular attention to it at all.

"Aww, that's a good boy." Rye mocked that boy again before continuing.

"Now will you button my pants back on?"

Jack's eyebrows went up.

"What?" He said a little confused as he looked down between their bodies. He did actually unbuttoned Rye's pants on an accident, making the button go undone and the zipper go down automatically. A slight pinky tint arrived on Jack's cheeks, especially when he noticed the reason why Rye's pants unzipped so easily. For some, to Jack unknown reason, he had a hard time bringing his hands down to do what Rye asked for, his eyes were literally glued to that slightly swelling bulge.

"O-oh, whoops." Jack chuckled a little embarrassed, his hands, not very happily, moving down the south side of Rye's body to actually pull the metal zipper up and stick the button through the hole. But before his slow brain could've reacted or actually finish the task he was told to do, Rye's legs spread open, making Jack sit down on the floor right between his thighs, his crotch pressed against Rye's tightly. Jack was forced to spread his folded legs out behind Rye's body, almost wrapping his legs around him.

"Wait, what-" Jack didn't have any time to react when Ryan's hands slid down on his back, pressing their lower halves of their bodies even tighter together and their lips crashing in a series of horny, lustful kisses, mainly from Rye. The younger boy was still a little shocked, causing his kisses to not be as rough and lustful but they were there, he wasn't trying to pull away or to not kiss him at all, in fact, it felt really good. Too good.

Ryan's hands moved from Jack's arched back to his pants, undoing them the same way Jack did for Rye, causing that little boy to whine out of surprise. His fingers bending over the waistband of both of his pants, pulling them down just a little bit to let Jack sit there in boxers on only. He adjusted his position as well, just to bring his own pants down a little, making it much more comfortable for his hard on to feel a little better and not too painfully obscured.

Jack's body started to heat up, he never really thought about something like this but now, having easy access to it, he craved that like nothing in this world. His kisses started to get more heated, opening his lips more for Rye's tongue to flow in, playing with Jack's tongue just a little bit before pulling himself away, only to switch the surroundings. He kissed over Jack's jaw to his neck, growling against it, biting under his tongue as his hands moved to Jack's waist, squeezing him harshly to leave little imprints of his fingers.

"Ahhh, Rye." Jack moaned quietly into Rye's ear, his hips bucking up just to find out how heavenly it felt, dragging his still clothed dick alongside Rye's, the fabrics making it frustratingly, yet delightfully pleasurable. That little move made even Rye purr into Jack's ear, pulling him closer for Jack to do it again. The younger boys' hands went back, palms planted securely on Rye's thighs so that he could fairly easily repeat those pleasure moves. And that's what he did, grinding against Rye like a horny teenage boy that needed just this amount of friction to make him come.

"Mnh, fuck." He moaned again a little shaken up with the friction in his lower half, causing goosebumps all over his arms and the back of his neck. His hands squeezing the squishy flesh of his thighs, purring softly with his slow, needy grinds, looking Rye straight into his face, his eyes, watching how his brows were just a little bit furrowed as he focused on those pleasurable waves.

Suddenly, Rye's hand wrapped around that skinny boys' waist, flipping him over to lay him down on the carpeted floor, spreading his legs wide to press his throbbing cock right against Jack's, grinding down on him, his dick right against the other boy, creating much rougher friction. That made Jack moan out loud, his head tipping back as his thighs clammed on either side of Rye's hips. Ryan repeated those moves so roughly Jack moved up and down on the floor, dragging his crotch against that moany boy underneath him over and over again, creating such a blissful feeling for both of them.

"Damn, you'd look so damn good railed." Rye breathed out, watching Jack being all spaced out, bouncing lightly up and down, making Rye's fantasy go absolutely bonkers.

"More, please." Jack breathed out, bucking his hips up needily against Rye's crotch, pushing himself so tightly against the older boy it made him growl into Jack's face.

Rye followed that little plead from Jack, dragging his crotch up and down on Jack, his hips doing the same thrusting motion as if he fucked him. Jack turned out to be whinier and whinier with every second, breathing heavily, his legs bent in the knees, bouncing up and down as well with Rye's repetitive motion, little "uhs" and "mnh" noises crawling it's way up to his throat.

"Fuck, Rye I am cumming." Jack cried out right before his orgasm struck him in full glory. His body shivering as a relieving, lower-pitched moan dragged itself out, his back arching just a little bit as he spilled all over his boxers. The almost transparent liquid seeping through the thin fabric immediately, messing up the fabric of Ryan's boxers as well. That sight made the older boy twitch harshly in his still obstructive clothes, watching Jack cum so nicely all over himself.

"Mnh, good boy, now open your pretty little mouth," Rye ordered with a sweet voice as he grabbed Jack by the hoodie and pulled him up to sit up. Jack's body was so limp he felt like a fabric stitched doll being manipulated around easily. Rye's cock was free from the boxers quickly, stroking himself up and down with a rough squeeze pretty quickly before his own high reached his body. Jack's mouth was open with the tip of Rye's dick on his tongue, spilling right into Jack's mouth. He pulled out just a little to make a mess on Jack's cheeks and lips as well, watching that boy swallow with such an innocent face.

"You could've cum down my throat." Jack purred all spaced out, grinning to himself as he licked his lips clean.

"I know but you look so good with my cum on your face."