21. Fight

Today I was doing rounds with Anj and I was sitting near the field with a few first aid kits lined up. Apparently it was an intensive day for the recruits today and Ash said that there might be a lot of injuries. I was waiting on the sidelines with Anj, playing a game on my phone.

"I fucking hate that bitch." Anj said pointing at the girl who was training. I recognised her as one of the girls who made fun of me on the first day. I pouted and nodded my head.

"Me too. She's a fucking bully." I stated and rolled my eyes.

"Oh well, thank goodness you don't have to do all of that anymore. They don't seem like the people you wanna hang out with." She said and she couldn't have been more true.

"I love having you and Mary and Miles and everyone as my friend! It's so much better than those dicks." I say while sticking my tongue out.

Anj laughed and we chatted a bit more. Just as we were talking, the mean girl walked up to us and sat down in front of us.

"Can we help you with anything?" Anj asked curtly.

The mean chick rolled her eyes and took a sip of water from her water bottle. "No thanks. I'd rather not get help from a bunch of losers." She said looking straight at me. I raised my eyebrows and gave her a dirty look. "Aw, are you gonna fight back?" She asked making a fake pout before laughing out loud.

"I would suggest you leave if you didn't need anything. This isn't a lounge." I said sassily, not knowing where all this confidence was coming from.

"Fuck you." She said and tried to take the first aid kit from next to me. As she snatched it from the table, I got up and held her forearm before she could use it.

"Yo, what the fuck. You can't use that." Anj said before taking a step towards her.

"Don't fucking touch me, asshole!" She yelled at me and roughly pushed my hand away.

"Well don't touch my stuff then!" I reverted back and she spat right on me. This made me fucking mad and I looked at her with anger written all over my face.

"I'm gonna get the fucking Chief." Anj said and quickly went into the field to find Ash.

"Aw is your boyfriend gonna save you from me? Once again?" She taunted and I couldn't help but wanting to punch her.

I raised my palm up and shoved her away by slightly pushing her on her shoulder. "Shut the fuck up bitch." I cussed and she chuckled darkly. She took a step closer to me and slapped me on my arm.

"Don't fucking call me a bitch." She said venomously and I heard Ash call out to us as he walked towards us. "Oh look. Your boyfriend is here to help your weak ass again." She said and I could see red.

I turned my palm into a fist and before I knew it, I blew a punch right in the middle of her face. She clutched her nose and went to slap me on the face but I ducked, making her miss.

"JUNE! What the fuck is going on here?!" Ash said loudly making me turn to him.

"SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS BEING A TOTAL ASSHOLE!" I yelled and Anj backed me up with a 'yes, chief.'

"Beck. June. Apologise to each other this instant. And Beck, you'll get blacklisted from using any equipment for the rest of your time here. Trying to take the Medic's equipment without permission is an offence here." He finished and Beck the bitch groaned loudly.

"I'm not fucking apologising to her." She stated.

"I'm not fucking saying sorry if she doesn't." I reply and cross my arms on my chest.