19. Naughty

*naughty stuff in this chapter!*

The week had passed by and I had learnt more and more first aid stuff. I had even dressed a wound of someone who fell on the field! It was so exciting!

I walked back to the cabin with my bag slung on my shoulder when I saw Ash talking to a long legged blonde who was wearing a pretty dress. I couldn't see him properly but the girl was leaning way closer to him and I didn't like it one bit.

I decided to not interrupt their conversation and watch till he noticed me.

"You know you want me, Ashton. You used to love spending nights with me, baby!" She said sluttily and my eyes just widened. A pout formed on my face and I was about to walk away feeling pretty shit about myself. Of course he would want her. Look at her! She's so pretty.

"June!" I heard Ash call and I whipped around to his sound. "Leave me alone. I don't want to have anything to do with you. I have a girlfriend and even if I didn't, I wouldn't ever. Get. Back. With. You." He said straightforwardly and walked away leaving her jaw on the floor.

"But babe! She's nothing compared to me!" She whined and I looked to the ground. She was right.

"That's true. She's not. And that's why I'm with her and not you. Also, I'm not your fucking babe." He said and put his arm around my shoulder which brought a little smile on my face.

"W-who was she?" I asked looking up at Ash.

"A nobody. I had made a mistake in the past, getting with her but I'm so glad she's not in my life anymore. Don't worry about her baby," he said and kissed my forehead.

"She was pretty..." I whispered and he held my chin with his pointer finger.

"Doesn't count when she's got the ugliest heart. Also, you're way way way prettier in all ways." He said and I blushed. He guided my chin up and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you...." I blushed and he kissed both my cheeks.

"You're adorable you know that?" He said and I shook my head blushing.

"Hey, Ash? Can we take a trip to my parents' house?" I asked.

"What? Why did you wanna go back, baby?" He asked, concern laced in his voice.

"I-I just had something that I wanted from there which I forgot. And I don't think I can go alone." I said looking down. I had thought about doing this all week but I just didn't have the courage to go to that hell hole all alone again.

"Are you sure, sweetie?" He said and I nodded my head. "Okay then. We can go tomorrow okay? But I'm not leaving you alone with them at any time." He said and I nodded my head.

"Thank you so much Ash!" I said and he hugged me tightly.

"Come on baby. Let's go to the cabin. You must be tired from all the work!" He said and I nodded.

"Maybe daddy can help me take some of that tiredness away..." I said with a wink and he raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Well well, someone is being very forward today! And I don't mind it one bit." He said and I instantly blushed.

We walked to the cabin and he locked the door behind us. All of a sudden, he pinned me to the door and and kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed him back with a little more force, trying to be the dominant one but failed miserably when his hand reached my breast, massaging it slowly and kissing me with more force and roughness.

A moan escaped my lips and his eyes filled with lust when he looked at me with dominance.

"Fuck!" I moaned when his hand went to my throat, giving it a little squeeze. His grip on my throat tightened.

"Hmm someone's being a bad girl. What happens to bad girls?" He asked and I blushed, biting my lip.

"They get punished," I replied and he smirked, roughly pulling me away from the door and onto the bed. He forced my face on the mattress which made my ass stick up in the air.

"That's right, they do." He said and landed a harsh slap on my ass which made me wince in pain. He forced my legs apart with his foot and slid my soaked panties down to my ankles.

"My girl is so wet for me, isn't she?" He said and I nodded, moaning slightly. He parted my legs more, and landed a firm slap on my pussy, making me moan out loud in pleasure and pain.

"Good girl." He said and rubbed my clit with his thumb while inserting his middle finger in my tight cunt.

"Please daddy! More!" I whined and he roughly pushed another finger in.

"What a little slut. What do you want?" He said while gripping my throat from the back.

"I want you in me. Please daddy!" I moaned and slapped my ass hard again.

I heard a condom wrapper tear and felt two fingers roughly inside me once again. He thrusted them in and out and I moaned out loudly. Ugh that felt so so good.

"Are you ready, babygirl?" He asked and I nodded my head quickly.

"Please daddy! I'm ready!" I said and parted my legs further apart.

I suddenly felt his tip close to my pussy. He slowly inserted it in and I grunted. That felt so good! He eased his whole cock in my pussy and I screamed in pleasure. If he he done this the first time we had sex, I wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

"Daddy!" I moaned out as he thrusted in and out.

It went on for around fifteen minutes before daddy was close to cumming! I was a moaning mess by the end of it.

"I'm gonna cum!" He announced and quickly removed his cock from my pussy before exploding in the condom. He quickly threw the condom away and I lied on the bed with my pussy on display.

"Spread your legs more, baby." He ordered me, knowing I hadn't cum and I obeyed.

He roughly kissed my neck and lips and rubbed my clit with the other hand. I was so sensitive but I was so desperate for release.

I felt a finger go in my pussy and I gasped. He curved it in, hitting my spot continuously. I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. He rubbed my clit faster and felt my toes curl, before I came hard. I felt myself squirt on his fingers and a smile appeared on his face.

"That's my good girl." He said and I smiled while closing my eyes and lying on the bed.

He got a cloth from the bathroom and wiped my cum away from me, making sure I was clean. "Let's get you dressed baby, you did so well!" He said and I blushed, feeling myself regress slowly.

He got a long tshirt from his wardrobe and helped my sit up on the bed.

"Hands up, lovely!" He said and I put my hands up tired from all the naughty stuff. He quickly put the shirt on me and kissed my forehead.

"Let's cuddle for a bit, and then we can get some food okay?" He asked and I nodded, unable to talk.

"Good girl!" He praised and and quickly lied down behind me, becoming my big spoon. He hugged my from the back and rubbed my arm slowly, making me feel sleepy and loved.

He truly was amazing.